• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Consultants Get the Benifits of a Show?

You can just put it in as a consultant gift and take the tax deductionYou can just put it in as a consultant gift and take the tax deduction
DMB75
Can we (consultants) hold a show and get the benifits? Like an open house or catalog show?

Yes! There are two differences - you cannot get the booking benefit and you do not get commission on the %off from the host benefits.

DMB75 said:
Can we (consultants) hold a show and get the benifits? Like an open house or catalog show?

You can submit the show under your husband name...

sslangley said:
You can submit the show under your husband name...
Actually, if you submit a show in ANYONE who lives in your house's name you still cannot get the booking benefit or commission on the % off benefit (you can still ORDER at the discount - you just don't get the commission).

You can get it if their last name isnt' the same as yours...... or Put a show in your mom's name...... not that cheating is a good thing.. but ifyour short on a show or want to up your sales for the month. It does help

Just to add one more point to it, if it is in your name, you can write off the portion that you do pay for on your taxes!! :)

That is one that I didnt' think about .... LOL and I work in a tax office... go firgure!!!

You can just put it in as a consultant gift and take the tax deduction

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, if you submit a show in ANYONE who lives in your house's name you still cannot get the booking benefit or commission on the % off benefit (you can still ORDER at the discount - you just don't get the commission).

That is outlined in the paperwork we get when we sign on to be consultant.
Don't risk getting in trouble with PC, just to get a show.

Rebeccascabinet said:

I didn't realize that. Huh, my director suggested it:eek: ... Won't be doing that again. Thanks ladies.

But it is ok, say in your Mom's name???:confused:

Rebeccascabinet said:

We can submit in another person in our household's name though right if we aren't looking for the commission?

My 2/28 host didn't want her host benefits, but we wanted the stoneware for our house so I put my husband as a co-host (not to get booking benefit) just so the stoneware was in his name for warranty if it breaks 'cause he'll be using it...

janetupnorth said:
We can submit in another person in our household's name though right if we aren't looking for the commission?

My 2/28 host didn't want her host benefits, but we wanted the stoneware for our house so I put my husband as a co-host (not to get booking benefit) just so the stoneware was in his name for warranty if it breaks 'cause he'll be using it...

I am not sure about that, but I would think because of the warranty that's the only way it could be done.

I had hoped I was doing it right - she actually brought up for us to use the benefits she didn't want them and I really wanted a DCB for home anyway! :)

I didn't think it was honest to put it in her name when we bought it, and if it ever broke how do we claim the warranty...

Related to Can Consultants Get the Benifits of a Show?

1. Can consultants earn host rewards from a show?

Yes, consultants can earn host rewards from a show as long as they are the host of the show and meet the minimum sales requirements.

2. What type of benefits can consultants receive from a show?

Consultants can receive free and discounted products, host credits, and exclusive offers from a show.

3. Do consultants have to physically attend the show to receive benefits?

No, consultants do not have to physically attend the show to receive benefits. They can collect orders online or through a catalog show and still receive the benefits.

4. Can consultants use their host benefits towards their own order?

Yes, consultants can use their host benefits towards their own order. However, they will not receive commission on the portion of the order paid with host credits.

5. Is there a limit to how many shows a consultant can earn benefits from?

No, there is no limit to how many shows a consultant can earn benefits from. They can earn benefits from as many shows as they can host or participate in as a co-host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • Rochelle Miller