• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Casual Cooking CB in Outlet Make Cooking Fun for Non-Cooks?

In summary, the cookbook is a great resource for easy and tasty recipes for summer. It has many helpful charts and diagrams, making it easy to follow.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a friend who HATES to cook, but loves PC stuff wanting to know how the casual cooking CB is. Anyone know the recipes in there? Are there any good ones?

LOVE this cookbook -- one of my favorites! It has a lot of great recipes for summer. I think it is a must have! :love:

Sandi

Are the recipes difficult?

I think the recipes are really easy!! I love the page with the BBQ sauce recipes. It has several easy sauces you can whip together in no time in a chart format. The Asian BBQ sauce is awesome!!!

Great, thanks for the input! :) I'll let her know.

Hah.. of course, after I start my own thread I realize I should have checked out previous threads on the cookbook.

So I am thinking of ordering this for myself. What is the best way to do it? Should I have my husband order it from the outlet? Is that allowed? Or is there a way to order it on a personal order? I found an outlet link on CC but it is only for supply products (paper work, etc.). I guess my point is I can't just go and order it as myself on my webpage right? That breaks the whole consultant ordering and making a commission rule. So is there a legitimate way to do it?

There is a link to order on the outlet under Samples (same place you found the supplies). The price is slightly less than the outlet and shipping is just $4.50.

Thanks. I found it. I don't know how I missed it the first time. I ordered two and two lilac towels. The towels should look nice in my downstairs bathroom and replace the yucky ones we have down there. Keeping a book for myself and I think I'll use one as a booking bonus at some point.

Related to Can Casual Cooking CB in Outlet Make Cooking Fun for Non-Cooks?

What is the Casual Cooking Cb in Outlet?

The Casual Cooking Cb in Outlet is a versatile and portable cooking tool that is perfect for everyday use. It is designed to make meal preparation quick and easy, while also being lightweight and easy to store.

How is the Casual Cooking Cb different from other cooking tools?

The Casual Cooking Cb is unique because it combines the functionality of a skillet, grill, and griddle into one compact device. It also has a non-stick surface and adjustable temperature control for precise cooking.

What types of meals can I make with the Casual Cooking Cb?

The Casual Cooking Cb is perfect for a wide range of meals, from breakfast favorites like pancakes and eggs, to lunch and dinner dishes like stir-fry, burgers, and grilled vegetables. It can even be used to make desserts like crepes and frittatas.

Is the Casual Cooking Cb easy to clean?

Yes, the Casual Cooking Cb has a non-stick surface that makes cleaning a breeze. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge after each use. The removable temperature control and drip tray are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can I use the Casual Cooking Cb in the oven?

No, the Casual Cooking Cb is designed for stovetop use only. It should not be used in the oven or on any other heating source besides a stovetop burner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • JanetM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies