• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone spare some coffee for a desperate customer?

In summary, the customer is upset because the coffee no longer comes in stock, and the experts believe that the coffee has always been ground and not whole bean.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a customer who called and is totally freaking out that we no longer carry the coffee.
I told her I would look around for some for her.
Does anyone have any they would be willing to part with?

We had coffee??

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't - but it's funny that she's just freaking now? It's been a year since it was discontinued.....:rolleyes: Where has she been?:D

She only bought it about 1 time a year. She bought the whole bean so that it lasted longer and only served it at special occasions.
I am hoping maybe it comes up on the outlet soon.

krzymomof4 said:
She only bought it about 1 time a year. She bought the whole bean so that it lasted longer and only served it at special occasions.
I don't remember having whole bean.

It came in whole bean?? Mine always came ground:confused:

I have 6 bags still in the freezer, but sorry can't part with it;)

I have a bag of regular and a bag of decaf. Make me an offer! BTW, they are both ground, and as far back as I can remember, it was always ground (not whole bean).

krzymomof4 said:

Your comment about the whole bean made me curious, so I looked it up (I've got catalogs dating back to early 90s) and since PC offered the coffee in 2000, it has always been ground, not whole bean!

Don't have any left though...sold them to someone here on CS!

I never even tried the coffee, so I didn't know the difference. I just went by what she told me. She may be crazy for all I know:D

Related to Can anyone spare some coffee for a desperate customer?

1. How can I politely ask for coffee when visiting someone's home?

When asking for coffee, it's important to be polite and considerate of the host's time and resources. You can politely ask by saying something like, "May I trouble you for a cup of coffee?" or "Would it be possible for me to have a cup of coffee?". This shows your appreciation for the host's hospitality and gives them the option to offer you something else if they are unable to make coffee at the moment.

2. Is it appropriate to ask for coffee if I'm not a close friend or family member?

Absolutely! Coffee is a common social drink and most people are happy to offer it to guests, regardless of their relationship. Just be sure to ask politely and graciously accept whatever the host offers.

3. How can I make my coffee request sound less like begging?

Instead of directly asking for coffee, you can make a suggestion by saying something like, "I could really use a cup of coffee right now. Do you happen to have any available?" This makes your request sound more like a suggestion rather than a demand.

4. What should I do if the host doesn't have coffee or declines my request?

If the host doesn't have coffee or declines your request, it's important to be gracious and understanding. You can simply say, "No problem, thank you for offering. I'll have a glass of water instead." It's important to remember that not everyone may have coffee available or they may have other reasons for not being able to offer it to you.

5. Is it rude to ask for a second cup of coffee?

As long as you are respectful and considerate, it's perfectly acceptable to ask for a second cup of coffee. Just be sure to thank the host for their hospitality and offer to help with any clean up or preparation for the second cup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jet74
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • supergirljennie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views