• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Sink Deodorizers?

In summary, a sink deodorizer is a product made with natural ingredients that helps eliminate unpleasant odors in sinks. It can come in various forms and should be applied directly to the sink or drain according to the instructions on the label. Most sink deodorizers are safe to use in all types of sinks, but it's best to check the label for compatibility with specific sink materials. The frequency of use depends on the product and how often the sink is used. Sink deodorizers are generally safe for septic systems, but it's always recommended to check the label for any specific safety information.
pampered2007
Hi! Does anyone have any sink deodorizers that they would be willing to sell? I have a customer interested in possibly purchasing some. TIA

I do, I will PM You

They're on the Canadian outlet right now if you need more. I could order them for you and then ship.

I have two boxes.

1. What is a sink deodorizer?

A sink deodorizer is a product designed to eliminate unpleasant odors in your sink and keep it smelling fresh. It can come in different forms, such as a gel, powder, or spray, and is typically made with natural ingredients.

2. How do I use a sink deodorizer?

The instructions for using a sink deodorizer may vary depending on the type and brand. Generally, you would apply the product directly to your sink or drain, let it sit for a few minutes, and then rinse it off. Be sure to read the label for specific usage instructions.

3. Can I use a sink deodorizer in any type of sink?

Most sink deodorizers are safe to use in all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and granite. However, it's always best to check the label or product description to ensure compatibility with your specific sink material.

4. How often should I use a sink deodorizer?

The frequency of using a sink deodorizer depends on the product and how often you use your sink. Some products may recommend daily use, while others may only need to be used once a week. As a general rule, it's best to use a sink deodorizer whenever you notice unpleasant odors.

5. Are sink deodorizers safe for septic systems?

Most sink deodorizers are safe for septic systems as they are made with natural ingredients that are not harmful to the environment. However, if you have any concerns, it's always best to check the label or product description for septic system safety information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCherry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caro365
  • jet74
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items