• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone fix the typo on October's special and convert this to a Word doc?

In summary, Trish in Texas sent me a corrected flyer that needs to be converted to a Word doc. There is a typo on the October special and September needs to be changed to two pieces of stoneware or metal ware not of.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I got this from my upline. Can someone convert to a Word doc. There's a typo on the October special. need to change it to $499 not 4999. And Sept needs to be changed to two pieces of stoneware or metal ware not of.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• The Show Must Go On.pdf
    442.5 KB · Views: 494
okay i have no idea how to get it to a word doc. but i do have a question. how do you get those pics from PC to make flyers like that? anyone know?

I too don't know how to make it into a word doc, without recreating it all.
pc_jessica said:
okay i have no idea how to get it to a word doc. but i do have a question. how do you get those pics from PC to make flyers like that? anyone know?
Most of the pictures are in the consultant news that is posted on CC. Also they are on the special pages. You can right click and copy them.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I too don't know how to make it into a word doc, without recreating it all.

Most of the pictures are in the consultant news that is posted on CC. Also they are on the special pages. You can right click and copy them.

thank you!!

I hope someone can make this in Word. I really want to use it. I may print off and hand change the mistakes.

lockhartkitchen said:
I hope someone can make this in Word. I really want to use it. I may print off and hand change the mistakes.

i hope someone can change it too! it would be great!

How's this? I've never done a PDF edit before...so hopefully it comes through for you. It wouldn't let me convert it to a Word Doc- something about a bad font that wouldn't convert....so I did the best I could.I had also redone October a little besides what you asked- so that the levels were lined up as far as the "$1000 show 3 pieces", etc. BUt I couldn't figure out how to move that last line OVER so it was more centered.

Attachments

• The Show Must Go On-corrected.pdf
    387.2 KB · Views: 380
I did not convert it to Word, but I was able to fix the pdf. Did I make the cx you needed? I did not read over the entire flyer.

Attachments

• The Show Must Go On_fixed.pdf
    387 KB · Views: 321
I LOVE the flyer! I am really hoping it can be converted as well b/c I'd like to take out every month after October. I like to offer the current and following 2 months specials. :balloon:

Thanks, Kathleen. I think it fixed the errors I saw.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

esavvymom said:
How's this? I've never done a PDF edit before...so hopefully it comes through for you. It wouldn't let me convert it to a Word Doc- something about a bad font that wouldn't convert....so I did the best I could.

I had also redone October a little besides what you asked- so that the levels were lined up as far as the "$1000 show 3 pieces", etc. BUt I couldn't figure out how to move that last line OVER so it was more centered.

Ha! We posted at the same time! I also noticed that the levels were not lined up, I didn't change it on my original one, but I was able to get it lined up a little in this one.

Attachments

• The Show Must Go On_fixed_2.pdf
    394 KB · Views: 425
Joy makes a similar flyer, called Do You Love A Bargain. It's available for free on her website: http://www.tastytidbits.net, and she updates it each time new host bonuses are announced.

NooraK said:
Joy makes a similar flyer, called Do You Love A Bargain. It's available for free on her website: http://www.tastytidbits.net, and she updates it each time new host bonuses are announced.

except you have to be a member of her newsletter....right?

kam said:
Ha! We posted at the same time! I also noticed that the levels were not lined up, I didn't change it on my original one, but I was able to get it lined up a little in this one.

LOL - so how many versions do we have now? Any of them would work and look ok to me.

Thanks Kathleen! :)

Thanks everyone! Let's keep this thread going as we know what the upcoming month's specials are.

Okay, I converted it and I think I fixed formatting problems that occurred - at least the ones I could. I can't move the pictures around because they aren't individual pieces anymore. I hope it looks okay!

I converted the one Bobbi sent that was corrected.

ETA: Ugh, wait...the file comes out too big to attach. Let me see if I can work on that...

esavvymom said:
except you have to be a member of her newsletter....right?

The DYLAB is free but you do have to register on her site to get the free ones as well. You have to enter your consultant number but rest assured, it is perfectly safe!

Can anyone update this great flyer to reflect November and December since we know what the specials are now? Or teach me to do it, I've never edited a PDF form before. Thanks in advance!

I would love to get this too once it has Nov and Decemer added. I tried but am not sure how to edit it. If someone tells me how to I will be more than happy to do it.

Here you go:ETA: Found a typo! Updating ...

Attachments

• Upcoming Host Specials.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
thank you so much

Thanks so much everyone!

Thank you everyone for this great flyer - thanks Sheila!

I'm putting together my first catalog host packets tonight and will be including this great flyer!! :D

Thanks for doing that. It is great. I will certainly use it.

Bill

Just one question about this flyer... are you using it to promote the past host discount? If so, past hosts (at least in Canada) are typically only able to get ONE of the 60% off items, but from the same level as the host. I'm trying to figure out how to bring that across in the flyer - gets a bit complicated.

1. What is "theShow Must Go On" all about?

"theShow Must Go On" is a virtual party experience from Pampered Chef where you and your guests can learn new recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and shop for high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. How do I host a "theShow Must Go On" party?

Hosting a "theShow Must Go On" party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, invite your friends and family, and get ready to have fun and earn some great host rewards!

3. Do I need any special equipment to attend a "theShow Must Go On" party?

No, you do not need any special equipment to attend a "theShow Must Go On" party. All you need is a device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a "theShow Must Go On" party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn!

5. Can I still attend a "theShow Must Go On" party if I don't know the host?

Yes, you can attend a "theShow Must Go On" party even if you don't know the host. Simply ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a link to join a party, and they will be happy to connect you with a party host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies