• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Angel in the Desert Change Your Life?

In summary, "Can an Angel in the Desert Change Your Life?" is a book by Deb Bixler, a successful Pampered Chef consultant, that shares her personal journey of finding her passion for cooking and entrepreneurship through her involvement with the company. The book also offers tips and advice for others looking to achieve success with Pampered Chef. The author has been with the company for 90 days and has already seen financial success. Earnings with Pampered Chef can vary, but many consultants have made it their full-time career. Pampered Chef has greatly impacted the author's life in a positive way, providing a supportive community and financial success. Having a supportive director/recruiter, such as the author's Sylvia Edwards, can also make a
Stephaniecafe
Hey, I just got on last night and I love this sight! I have been involved with PC since Nov. 10th. So pretty new! Just finished my 90days. Did my first 1500$ month ( 5 shows!) Have just loved it!! Found my nitch for sure and will probably do this forever! I have made more in sales than with any other company and have really found great support from my director/recruiter Sylvia Edwards! Just had a cluster meeting tonight and am so glad to have this in my life... Just wanted to send that out to the universe. God sent me something special the day I met that lady!! I am sure a lot of you feel that way about the one who intruduced you to the business. It was meant to be for me!

Welcome! I feel the same way you do, this is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Go share the joy!

icon_welcome.gif
Check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS in the lounge and welcome to our little nuthouse!

1. Can an Angel in the Desert Change Your Life?

This is the title of a book written by Deb Bixler, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The book tells the story of how Deb found her passion for cooking and entrepreneurship through her involvement with Pampered Chef. It also offers tips and advice for others looking to find their own success with the company.

2. How long have you been involved with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef since November 10th, making me relatively new to the company. However, I have already found great success and enjoyment in my 90 days with the company.

3. How much can I make with Pampered Chef?

Earnings with Pampered Chef can vary greatly depending on factors such as the number of shows you host, your sales, and your leadership within the company. However, many consultants have found great financial success with Pampered Chef, with some even making it their full-time career.

4. How has Pampered Chef impacted your life?

Pampered Chef has greatly impacted my life in a positive way. It has allowed me to find my niche and passion, as well as providing me with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. I have also seen financial success with the company, making more in sales than with any other company I have worked with.

5. How important is having a supportive director/recruiter?

A supportive director or recruiter can make a big difference in your Pampered Chef journey. They can provide guidance, motivation, and support as you navigate your business. I have personally had a great experience with my director/recruiter Sylvia Edwards and am grateful to have her in my life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies