• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Mexican Consultant Host Parties in Mexico? FAQ Answered Here!

In summary, orders to Mexico can include a variety of items, but there may be restrictions on certain products. The delivery time for orders can vary and may take anywhere from 3-10 business days. Additional fees and taxes may apply, such as import duties, customs fees, and sales tax. Most shipping companies offer tracking services for orders to Mexico, but cancellation or modification policies may vary and should be checked with the shipping company directly.
ekschuler
:confused:

I have a brand new consultant who has loads of family in Mexico...can she do parties there? will she have to register as a Mexican consultant to do that? Anyone know?

Thanks so much..I learn so much from all of you here! :love:

If she lives in the US she cannot be a Mexican consultant and she cannot sell to anyone in Mexico.

That kinda bums me out for her..but wanted to have all the facts for her.
thanks!

I'm with you--I had someone I met on vacation in Mexico once who wanted to buy a bunch of stuff, but I couldn't send it to her.

Hi there! Congratulations on having a new consultant on your team. It's always exciting to have new team members. As for your question, yes, your consultant can definitely do parties in Mexico. However, she will need to register as a Mexican consultant in order to do so. I would recommend reaching out to our consultant support team for more information and assistance with the registration process. They are always happy to help and provide guidance. Best of luck to you and your new consultant! :)

1. What types of orders can be sent to Mexico?

Orders to Mexico can include a variety of items such as clothing, electronics, household goods, and more. However, there may be restrictions on certain products, so it's important to check with the shipping company or the Mexican government for any prohibited items.

2. How long does it take for an order to arrive in Mexico?

The delivery time for orders to Mexico can vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the destination within Mexico. Typically, it can take anywhere from 3-10 business days for an order to arrive, but it's best to check with the shipping company for a more accurate estimate.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes for orders to Mexico?

Yes, there may be additional fees or taxes for orders being shipped to Mexico. These fees can include import duties, customs fees, and sales tax. It's important to factor in these extra costs when placing an order to Mexico.

4. Can I track my order to Mexico?

Yes, most shipping companies offer tracking services for orders being sent to Mexico. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order and ensure its safe delivery. Be sure to keep your tracking number handy for easy access to this information.

5. Can I cancel or modify my order to Mexico?

It depends on the shipping company and their policies. Some companies may allow you to cancel or modify your order before it has been shipped, but others may not. It's best to contact the shipping company directly to inquire about their specific cancellation and modification policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • melissaboyd