• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a host put a full show on her credit card?

In summary, this host is trying to put the whole show on her credit card and this is the first time I have ever worked with her. I am a little worried about this, as it seems like a lot of money to put on the card. However, I am sure that everything will be okay.
tlmcunning
host put a full show on her credit card. I have a host who made it to the $150 mark by the skin of her teeth and wants to put the whole show on her credit card. Can we do this? This is the first time I have ever worked with a host who insisted that all payment be made out to her and not to me. I am a little worried about this.

Tracy

Some people say that you can't, but I do all the time and have never had a problem or had HO call.

I have done this too, just don't make it a habit. It's always a no unless you try!

Give it a try, but don't be surprised if HO gives you a call about it. Officially, we can only do this if it's on a PC Visa.

I did it once and didn't have a problem. Just verify with the host that there's enough room on the card.

I did this but I combined a few orders and ended up with 3 charges all on same cc...Had no problem.. was 1 month ago.

I have done this before for out of state catalog shows. Everyone paid the host and she paid from her debit card. I have not had any problems.

I have done it as well w/ no problems.

I have done it a few times! No problems. I wasn't aware that you weren't supposed to.

When I have tried this, HO always calls and says that the host can only put 1 other order other than hers on her credit card. So if you put it in as 1 order then I don't see a problem with it.

Thank you everyone so much.

I did this just recently. I did not show any guest as paid and when it came to the host's total, it should the whole show as her total. I did not have any problem at all with it. It was an out of town host that just had the checks made out to her and put then in her account and did not want to send them all via the mail.

Can a Pampered Chef consultant work from home?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants have the option to work from home and run their business online. They can also choose to host in-person parties or events.

Can a Pampered Chef consultant earn a full-time income?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants are able to earn a full-time income by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants.

Can a Pampered Chef consultant sell products internationally?

Yes, Pampered Chef is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Germany. Consultants can sell to customers in these countries as well as recruit new consultants from these markets.

Can a Pampered Chef consultant earn free products or discounts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and rewards for consultants, including free products, discounts, and other bonuses. These can be earned through sales goals, recruiting new consultants, and hosting parties.

Can a Pampered Chef consultant return products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products. Consultants can return any product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • turtle15