• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Customized Tracker Help Engage Your Child in Travel and Work?

um...can't walk together this year!Oh no, your wave 2 this year. I am wave 1 this year. That's a bummer we...um...can't walk together this year!Thanks for letting me know! I am going to try and find someone to walk with me in the next round!Thanks for letting me know! I am going to try and find someone to walk with me in the next round!
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I know we will receive our new tracker in DCN, but the spaces are way too big for him. So I did this one w/ pics & we put travel stickers & Disney stickers that he picked out.

He is actually excited for me to work. It's a huge motivator.

I can't wait till we get to go.

Attachments

• Disney World Here We Come in 2010 1.doc
    74 KB · Views: 349
  • Disney World Here We Come in 2010 2 .doc
    340.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Disney World Here We Come in 2010 3 .doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
  • Disney World Here We Come in 2010 5 .doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
  • Disney World Here We Come in 2010 4 .doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 298
Here is the rest, the pics make the file too big to post as one document.

I'll post pics later of ds w/ his tracker, he is excited to see Micky's house when he is 6.

I did need to take a few pics out because they were too big.

Attachments

• Disney World Here We Come in 2010 7 .doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 274
  • Disney World Here We Come in 2010 6 .doc
    311.5 KB · Views: 383
Amanda,

These are great! Though I'm not thrilled about this trip, I may have to print these. It made the trip seem a little more exciting just by looking at them!

AWESOME JOB!!!!
This will help keep my family excited. The kids are a little too young to understand the whole 'work hard in 2009 to go to Disney in 2010' part of it.
Not to mention that I won't want to let them down so it will keep me on track as well!
Thanks for the motivation!

Thanks Ladies!!!I made this to help him understand why I work. He is 4, and wants to travel all the time.It is also holding me accountable, because I have to do it. There are no excuses this year.

WOW - they look great!! I hope you get it - he will be at a great age for it!!

Thanks Amanda :)

Anytime Cheryl!!!!!

Oh, that is awesome Amanda! Is each file a full page? That is one big tracker---perfect for little fingers to color in though! My girls will love this--thanks:)

pamperedalf said:
Thanks Ladies!!!

I made this to help him understand why I work. He is 4, and wants to travel all the time.

It is also holding me accountable, because I have to do it. There are no excuses this year.

This is exactly right!!!

Lacy I just emailed you the whole file. We will have so much fun in 2010!!!

Amanda this is awesome. DH and I just told our two youngest DS' (4 & 3) about the trip. This will be perfect for them to help track.

Can you send me the whole file? [email protected]

Thanks.

pamperedalf said:
Lacy I just emailed you the whole file. We will have so much fun in 2010!!!

It's too big for your email, sorry!!!

What a wonderful thing to share with your son!

pamperedalf said:
It's too big for your email, sorry!!!

I was going to say....I didn't get it!

lacychef said:
I was going to say....I didn't get it!

Yah I got the email that said it failed due to file size. I was trying.

So I hung ds's in the hallway on the way to his room. I booked another show for January last night and I told him, he told me to go do it now.

Amanda,

You have inspired me to set a goal. I will be making a year with Pampered Chef in May. So I have decided that I want to go to Disney!!! Well we are going to Disney next year Nov 09 (Florida) So I set my goal for Level 2. I would like to travel to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

Thanks again for inspiring me!!!!!

rbvernon said:
Amanda, You have inspired me to set a goal. I will be making a year with Pampered Chef in May. So I have decided that I want to go to Disney!!! Well we are going to Disney next year Nov 09 (Florida) So I set my goal for Level 2. I would like to travel to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. Thanks again for inspiring me!!!!!
I like inspiring!!!! Your welcome!

I got my CN yesterday, so I can see what you mean about the numbers being too big for your son to color. I may just have to print yours from here for my girls, & use the one from HO for my office.

That's my plan Lacy. I love walking to my son's room seeing this tracker. I am going to give him the trip of a lifetime. I am already making plans to extend it. Hehehe. Especially w/ all this extra commission.

Good idea! More time in Florida....yeah, I think I could handle that!

It won't cost that much extra since pc is paying for most of the trip!!!! Lacy w/ all that extra money we will be making as directors, it will be a snap!

thanks Amanda, this is great!

pamperedalf said:
It won't cost that much extra since pc is paying for most of the trip!!!! Lacy w/ all that extra money we will be making as directors, it will be a snap!

True...very true!
Hey, are you walking with me in wave 2 this year?!

lacychef said:
True...very true!
Hey, are you walking with me in wave 2 this year?!

Oh no, your wave 2 this year. I am wave 1 this year. That's a bummer we have always been together since I started. Shucks!

Aaww, shucks, Lacy! We will miss you! Amanda, I will be in Wave 1 as well. Are you planning on walking? I think this might finally be the time for me.

OK, I must have still been half asleep yesterday.....I am in wave 1:blushing:We WILL walk together:)

lacychef said:
OK, I must have still been half asleep yesterday.....I am in wave 1:blushing:We WILL walk together:)

Yah!!:D:D:D

Related to Can a Customized Tracker Help Engage Your Child in Travel and Work?

What is the "I Made a Tracker for My Son" product?

The "I Made a Tracker for My Son" product is a customizable tracking tool designed to help parents keep track of their child's daily activities and routines. It includes a variety of stickers and charts to help parents and children track things like chores, homework, and self-care tasks.

How does the "I Made a Tracker for My Son" work?

The "I Made a Tracker for My Son" product comes with a set of stickers and a chart where parents and children can mark off completed tasks. Parents can also customize the chart by adding their own tasks and stickers to fit their child's specific needs and routine.

What age range is the "I Made a Tracker for My Son" suitable for?

The "I Made a Tracker for My Son" product is suitable for children of all ages, as it can be customized to fit different age groups and needs. However, it is most commonly used for children between the ages of 4 and 12.

Can I use the "I Made a Tracker for My Son" for more than one child?

Yes, the "I Made a Tracker for My Son" can be used for multiple children. The chart can be divided into sections for each child, or families can purchase multiple charts for each child to use individually.

Are there any additional materials needed for the "I Made a Tracker for My Son"?

The "I Made a Tracker for My Son" product comes with all the necessary materials, including the chart and stickers. However, some parents may choose to use additional materials such as markers or pens to customize the chart even further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies