• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendars, Merrill..... Urgh!!!!

In summary, Carol received a call from her mother who had attached 100 calendars from Merrill to her living room. Carol found that there were two November 3rds on the calendars. Carol called Merrill, and Karen told her that a sticker sheet would be sent to her to fix the errors. Carol is disappointed that Merrill does not have a proofreader.
They said they'd be mailed by 10/27. That was today. So depending on how they were mailed, they should arrive this week.

Completely amazing to me that PC keeps these people around. I'd love to see the contract that PC has with them and when it expires.

My stickers just arrived! They came UPS.

I saw UPS drive by earlier - guess I'll go see if he left something for me too.

OK. So I just opened up the stickers and they're actually cute. I wish they had been printed on a perforated sheet so that we could put some of them on the calendars and give people the rest of the sheet "full." 7 Birthday
1 sweetheart
2 New Products Available (one with 3/1 and one with 9/1)
1 Luck of the Irish
2 Happy Anniversary
1 Open House
1 Spring Ahead
1 Teacher Conference
1 Remember Mom
1 Time to Plant
1 Last day of School
1 Graduation
1 Remember Dad
1 Celebrate Independence
1 First Day of School
1 Remember Grandparents
1 HWC
1 Fall Back
1 Happy Halloween
2 Movie Night
1 Happy Thanksgiving
2 Get Together
2 Holiday Party
1 New Year's Day
1 Past Host Discount ExpiresPlus the sheet of "2"s.

:cry: Mine didn't come today. :cry:

Hopefully tomorrow! I want to give one to Sunday's host and I don't want to have to send the stickers separately.

Ann, would we be able to send the stickers in a regular envelope with one stamp?

When did everybody get their calendars? I didn't get mine yet!

BethCooks4U said:
Ann, would we be able to send the stickers in a regular envelope with one stamp?

You'll have to do some creative folding, but should fit. The outstanding issue in that instance is that the 2's are all on one sheet, and the stickers I listed above are 1 set per page. If you write over the 3 on the calendar page to correct it for your host, you won't have to worry about mailing that single sticker with the sheet.

chefann said:
My stickers just arrived! They came UPS.

Ann - was that UPS or USPS?

I just called Merrill to find out the status and tracking number and she (Cathy) told me that they were mailed USPS on Monday and there was no tracking number.

If PC insists on keping Merrill, I wish they'd insist the Merrill hire employees that could at least try to act like they care and like their job.

Mine came UPS. Brown truck.

I received the stickers today from Merrill to put on the calendars to correct the problem of 2 3rds. It will be time consuming to sit and fix them. I've only give a few out but plan to give them out more in Nov and Dec so I had better get busy correcting them. Seems like they should have made some financial adjustment or offered us something for the inconvenience. I try not to order much from them.....

I told her that I heard they were coming UPS - she told me no. I'm calling back right now....you can't lie to me and get away with it! geeze :(

lvanderw said:
I received the stickers today from Merrill to put on the calendars to correct the problem of 2 3rds. It will be time consuming to sit and fix them. I've only give a few out but plan to give them out more in Nov and Dec so I had better get busy correcting them. Seems like they should have made some financial adjustment or offered us something for the inconvenience. I try not to order much from them.....

How did your's come? UPS or USPS?

Also, they did offer is a 10% discount - good only through the end of Nov....that's a good way to generate more sales, huh?

well dang! they closed 8 minutes ago....

Mine came UPS in a very mangled envelope. Luckily the stickers are fine.

chefann said:
Mine came UPS. Brown truck.
Are there different colors than brown? ;)

Just to differentiate from USPS, white truck. ;)

I got the stickers but no Calendars ... YET! When I called to see if I needed the stickers because I ordered after the SNAFU, the CS rep said no I didn't need the 2 to fix the double 3's. Stickers came UPS (Brown truck)!

No stickers yet. I'll give them a call on Monday.

you're not missing much totally underwhelmed by them

I'm still waiting for my calendars AND stickers. I should see if they charged my credit card- that will tell me if they shipped the calendars at least.

MIne were delivered via UPS yesterday evening....6:00 p.m. to be exact!

<h2>1. What is the quality of the calendars from Merrill?</h2><p>The calendars from Merrill are of high quality and are designed to last throughout the year.</p><h2>2. Can I customize the calendars with my own business cards?</h2><p>Yes, the calendars from Merrill are designed to easily attach business cards for personalization.</p><h2>3. Are there any printing errors with the calendars?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there may be printing errors on some of the calendars. If you encounter any issues, please contact Merrill for assistance.</p><h2>4. How can I use the calendars for keeping track of important dates?</h2><p>The calendars from Merrill are perfect for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. You can easily write them down on the designated dates for easy reference.</p><h2>5. What should I do if there are issues with the holes on the calendars?</h2><p>If you notice any issues with the holes on the calendars, please contact Merrill for assistance. They will be able to provide a solution for you.</p>

Related to Calendars, Merrill..... Urgh!!!!

1. What is the quality of the calendars from Merrill?

The calendars from Merrill are of high quality and are designed to last throughout the year.

2. Can I customize the calendars with my own business cards?

Yes, the calendars from Merrill are designed to easily attach business cards for personalization.

3. Are there any printing errors with the calendars?

Unfortunately, there may be printing errors on some of the calendars. If you encounter any issues, please contact Merrill for assistance.

4. How can I use the calendars for keeping track of important dates?

The calendars from Merrill are perfect for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. You can easily write them down on the designated dates for easy reference.

5. What should I do if there are issues with the holes on the calendars?

If you notice any issues with the holes on the calendars, please contact Merrill for assistance. They will be able to provide a solution for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melatc
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kam