• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!

In summary, the conversation is about a person named CK who is excited to be going on a Silver Cruise thanks to PC (presumably Pampered Chef). Their first trip with PC was a cruise for their 17th anniversary and they are now hooked. Others in the conversation congratulate CK on earning the trip and encourage them to go for the Gold level. CK then reveals that they have indeed achieved Gold status and will be going on the cruise. They also mention facing surgery but are trying to stay upbeat. Others in the conversation congratulate and express their excitement to be going on the same cruise as CK.
ChefCKHall
Sorry, just have to post this cuz if I don't, I'll explode/implode/all'plode......SILVER CRUISE!

I have NEVER been on a cruise...been married 17 years...would still not be on a cruise...(not with my hubs income)...went to Maui last year thanks to PC..

Now, I am actually CRUISING thanks to PC!

I LOVE PC!

OK...I feel better now.....

Congrats!!!!!!!! My first trip with PC was a cruise for our 17th anniversary!! I was hooked!! I can't wait til the cruise next year!!!

Congratulations!!!! Maybe one of these days I'll get things going enough to earn a trip!

And there are still 4 months in the year! Think you'll make the GOLD level? That's awesome CK>

And if you are anything like me you will love cruising as well. Congrats.

Oooh I don't do well with cruisin... I'm takin the giftcard. Oh - that and my principal said no more trips during the school year. But you will have a BLAST I know!

Congrats for earning the cruise!! You should be so proud of yourself!! :)

You go girl! Congrats!!!

That is so awesome for you, CK!!!!! And I agree with previous poster, go for GOLD!!! Nothing like having the trip in the bag with a few months still to go.

Congratulations!!!!! Way to go!

WOW!!!!

You are AMAZING!!!

I bow to you!! Congratulations!!!

ME TOOOO! I am so excited to be CRUISING TOO!

I want to know if CK made Gold yet?! ;) The original post was from late AUGUST, and she had Silver. I want to be like CK when I grow up! ;) HAHA

I was wondering that the other day! :) Where are ya, CK?

I live vicariously, can you tell?! Besides, it IS motivating, when you see what consultants are able to accomplish- and in such short periods of time (compared to me). I know CK's time with PC has been fairly short- considering all she's achieved!! You ROCK!*Anyone who achieves a trip in my book is awesome! I know it is alot of work!*

Been doing stuff....and yes....I....AM....GOLD!Time to lose some serious poundage!!Need to spend more time here again. I so seriously get encouraged by you guys! I am facing surgery this month right before Christmas so fighting a little down in the dumpers but I am trying to stay upbeat!Love and miss you! MUAH!

Congratulations CK!!!!!!! That is amazing!

Talk about "BE AMAZING!" That's so cool. Congrats! and good luck with the surgery!

Incredible! Congratulations to you!

I will be cruising with ya wahoo!!!!

Related to C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!

1. What is "C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!"?

"C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and healthy meals for those who love to cruise. It teaches participants how to cook with limited resources and space, making it perfect for those who want to enjoy home-cooked meals while cruising.

2. Is this class only for people who are going on a cruise?

No, this class is for anyone who loves to cook and wants to learn how to make delicious meals while traveling. Whether you are going on a cruise or any other type of vacation, this class will teach you valuable skills for cooking in small and limited spaces.

3. What type of recipes will be taught in this class?

We will be teaching a variety of recipes that are perfect for cruising, including meals that can be made using only a stovetop or a microwave. These recipes will be healthy, delicious, and easy to make, making them perfect for anyone looking to eat well while traveling.

4. Do I need any special equipment for this class?

No, you do not need any special equipment for this class. We will be teaching you how to make meals using basic kitchen tools that are commonly found in most kitchens. This way, you can easily recreate these recipes at home or while traveling.

5. How can I sign up for "C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!"?

You can sign up for "C-C-C-Cruising Not F-F-F-Fooling!!" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. We offer both in-person and virtual classes, so you can choose the option that works best for you. Don't miss out on this fun and informative cooking class!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • susanr613