• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Butterball Coupon Now | Don't Miss Out on Savings!

In summary, people are still waiting to get this, but all of my host got theirs and I still have not recieved mine. Should I call...if so who?
lisa717
Are people still waiting to get this? All of my host got theirs and I still have not recieved mine? Should I call..if so who?

I just got mine last night! A little late for thanksgiving, but at least I have one for Christmas.

If you call HO and choose the option for a return or adjustment you'll get a recording with dates for when the checks were sent. I can't remember what the date was for consultant checks. I received mine on Wednesday of last week, my host whose show was submitted the evening of the 15th got hers yesterday.

It also doesn't come in a regular looking envelope. The PC return address is listed on the back of the envelope, not on the front. I acutally thought it was a solicitation letter by the looks of the envelope. I was glad that I opened the envelope and didn't just throw it away!

Ok..it came in the mail today...better late then never!

that could be a good thing! If you are using it for a turkey, our store had a bunch of turkeys marked down for quick sale (these were fresh). But watch for deals and put one in the freezer! :) Plus, I heard you can use it for other Butterball products (or cash like a regular check)

I received mine pretty quick but the host still hasn't received hers. It was submitted on the 7th. She went through everything she had set aside as "junk mail" after I explained what the envelope looked like. She opened all of the envelopes & still no check. I guess I'm going to have to call HO to find out what has happened.

and remember...it is a "live check" I got 2..one as the consultant and one as hosting my own show..I bought a turkey with one and deposited the other in the bank as $$$$$

I posted photos in another thread of what the envelope looked like. Hopefully your host hasn't already accidentally thrown out her check. I submitted my 1st show on the 15th & got the check 2 days before Thanksgiving. So it's kid of weird that it's taking so long for show submitted on the 7th.

I saw one person on her posted she depositeed it at her bank. Has anyone else done this? I noticed you just have to fill in the 'payable' section so I was thinking of doing this myself.

I just cashed mine today!! They let me put my name in and sign the back. It's basically a "gift" check versus a coupon.

Aldi's still takes them. It's a check and not a coupon, that's why. But I still want to get one at Wal-Mart & have 'em price match it to take advantage of a coupon I have for $3 off stuffing, making it free! Last time I checked, WalMart was out of turkeys!I don't need one for Christmas, I just want to have my own for a change for a random Sunday dinner!

I cashed mine and went to the movies!

I cashed mine. I have a host who probably threw hers out by mistake--anyone have luck ordering or requesting another?

1. How can I get a Butterball coupon?

To get a Butterball coupon, you can visit the Butterball website and sign up for their newsletter. You can also check your local newspaper for coupons or follow Butterball on social media for any promotions or discounts.

2. Are there any restrictions on using the Butterball coupon?

Yes, there may be restrictions on using the Butterball coupon. These restrictions can vary depending on the specific coupon and its terms and conditions. Make sure to read the fine print before using the coupon to ensure it is valid for the product you want to purchase.

3. Can I use the Butterball coupon at any store?

Most Butterball coupons can be used at any store that sells Butterball products, unless otherwise specified. However, it is always best to check with your local store to confirm their coupon policy.

4. How long is the Butterball coupon valid for?

The expiration date of the Butterball coupon can vary, so it is important to check the date before using it. Some coupons may have a specific expiration date, while others may be valid for a certain period of time after printing or receiving it.

5. Can I combine the Butterball coupon with other offers or discounts?

This depends on the specific coupon and its terms and conditions. Some coupons may explicitly state that they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, while others may allow it. Make sure to read the fine print before using the coupon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224