• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business License Requirements and Costs for Hospitality Consultants in San Diego

I have never heard of a business needing a business license. PC provides all the necessary insurance, commissions, and paperwork.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Business License?A hospitality constultant just told me that her director in San Diego is having ot purchase a Business License. She said she's having to pay up to $367 and she wondered if I had heard of any of this.

I haven't but have you?:confused:

wow. nope I have never heard of anyone needing to do that

No way.
Pampered Chef has the license. I'm sure we do not need one as well. If we were collecting the tax from people and keeping it that would be one thing, but PC collects and pays the taxes.
Just my opinion.

We absolutely do not need a business license. She needs to talk to PC's legal or tax department about that if someone is insisting she needs it (tax accountatn?) and set them straight.

We are not employees of PC but we are sales representatives for them. They provide our liability insurance (we only pay $2 per month), our commission checks are issued by them, we get a 1099 from them. We are self-employed in the sense that we can choose when and how much we work but we agree to follow their guidelines.

Good think I don't wear it often and don't do read...just saw an article about the lead content in lipstick, especially red.

What next?

janetupnorth said:
Good think I don't wear it often and don't do read...just saw an article about the lead content in lipstick, especially red.

What next?

AS IF... Where was it made, China?

janetupnorth said:

What next?

Hopefully not red nail polish or my toes will DIE!:eek:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003946692_lipstick13.html

I just saw that on the news this morning! People will use anything for a buck...

You know what mascara is made from, don't you? :rolleyes:

twingirlsmom said:
I just saw that on the news this morning! People will use anything for a buck...

Oh do I even want to know? What?:confused:

twingirlsmom said:

It isn't REALLY made of it, it contains guanine which is found in all plant and animal tissues.

There is no PROOF that guano is used to acquire guanine but fun for people to share!

Guano- I have lots of that! I have bats living behind my shutters and it would appear that guano is very good for gardens. Mine have been really doing well since the bats moved in.

What is "Lipsticks and Lead"?

"Lipsticks and Lead" is a line of kitchen and cooking products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes high-quality cookware, utensils, and other kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "Lipsticks and Lead" products different from other kitchen products?

Our "Lipsticks and Lead" products are designed with both style and functionality in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features to help make your cooking experience more efficient and enjoyable. Plus, they come in a variety of fun and fashionable colors to add a pop of personality to your kitchen.

Are "Lipsticks and Lead" products safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Lipsticks and Lead" products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet safety standards. They are made with food-grade materials and are safe to use for cooking and baking.

Can I purchase "Lipsticks and Lead" products in stores?

No, "Lipsticks and Lead" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase them at a Pampered Chef party, through a consultant's website, or by hosting your own party and earning free products.

What is the return policy for "Lipsticks and Lead" products?

If you are not completely satisfied with your "Lipsticks and Lead" product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampchefsarah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies