• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bulk Seasonings: Where to Find?

In summary, the Seasonings are available in bulk for consultants only. It's not available for customers in bulk.
cochef
Gold Member
Yesterday at our SL they mentioned Seasonings being available in bulk. I can't seem to find anything in the new catalog about that :cry: Did I miss something on the availability?

It's for consultants only available for ordering through P3 on your supply orders. :)

Not available for customers in bulk...only for consultants - so it will be a supply order item, not a catalog item. It's just a few of the best selling rubs and spices though, not all of them.

Thank you soooooo much for the clarification. I sure missed that one - sound wasn't too good towards the back of the room :yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
Not available for customers in bulk...only for consultants - so it will be a supply order item, not a catalog item. It's just a few of the best selling rubs and spices though, not all of them.

Jinx! ;)

(darn length requirement...)

babywings76 said:
Jinx! ;)

(darn length requirement...)

LOL! :D:D:D:D:D

(smileys are great for that length requirement!)

I was only half paying attention when they announced this. Tired and a bad sinus headache going on. It looked like a big package of coffee beans. Is that how it's packaged - a big bag and we have to parcel it out into containers? I have no problem with that, just want to be sure.

It's funny that they're doing this. I want the opposite. I would like little individual sample packs to use as door prizes. About the size of a tea bag would be great.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they are doing this! It's going to save me so much money over the year and it solves the problem I was running into with the stupid limits on how many we could buy on one order or in a season LOL I use at least one of the pantry items in every show I do so I use them up quickly.

Becca, you could make up door prize baggies - and you'll get a lot more baggies out of this bag than out of the regular container. Yes you still have to to do the work of filling bags though.

MLinAZ said:
Becca, you could make up door prize baggies - and you'll get a lot more baggies out of this bag than out of the regular container. Yes you still have to to do the work of filling bags though.

I have thought of that, but people want food products sealed in an original container, even if it's a freebie. I'll still keep hoping and requesting sample packages. We used to be able to get sample sizes of the hand lotion - shows how long I've been with PC!

Becca_in_MD said:
. We used to be able to get sample sizes of the hand lotion - shows how long I've been with PC!

I still have a mini bottle of soap and lotion!!!

Related to Bulk Seasonings: Where to Find?

1. Where can I purchase bulk seasonings from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bulk seasonings that can be purchased online on our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find our bulk seasonings at select retail stores.

2. Are the bulk seasonings from Pampered Chef organic?

Yes, our bulk seasonings are made with high-quality, all-natural, and organic ingredients. We believe in providing our customers with the best and healthiest options for their cooking needs.

3. How long do the bulk seasonings from Pampered Chef last?

Our bulk seasonings are made with fresh ingredients and have a shelf life of 2-3 years when stored in a cool and dry place. However, we recommend using them within 6-12 months for the best flavor and quality.

4. Are the bulk seasonings from Pampered Chef gluten-free?

Yes, all of our bulk seasonings are gluten-free. We understand the importance of dietary restrictions and strive to offer options that cater to various dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase bulk seasonings in larger quantities for my business or events?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for businesses and events. You can contact our customer service team for more information on bulk ordering and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barry Carlton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Brenda.the.chef