• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Montrose Police Searching for Missing Brother-In-Law Crist Stringfellow

In summary, Crist Stringfellow, 50, was reported missing on the evening of April 12, 2010. He failed to report for work the following day, and has not been seen since. His family is concerned for his well-being, as he is known to have mental health issues. On the evening of April 13th, police received a report of a possible missing person and initiated a search for Stringfellow. On the same day, an activity on Stringfellow's debit card was observed. However, police were unable to obtain bank records until he had been missing for 48 hours. As of April 15th, 2010, Stringfellow has still not been located.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Please say a prayer. This is my brother-in-law. Curt's brother is known to want to be alone at times, however it is very strange for him not to report to work. He has been at his job for 4 years. One of Curt's brothers is flying from Seattle and another is flying from Baltimore to go to Colorado to search for him. There was activity on the debit card today. However, police cannot get bank records until he has been missing for 48 hours.

Article below:

NEWS: Tuesday April 13, 2010 Posted by Janine Mayfield on April 13th, 2010
Montrose Missing Person: On the evening of April 12, 2010, the Montrose Police Department received a report of a possible missing person. The subject known as Crist Stringfellow, age 50, was to have reported for work on April 12, 2010, however has failed to report. Stringfellow was not at his residence and has not been seen since. Stringfellow is described as being a white male, 5′10″ in height and weighs approximately 185 lbs. Stringfellow has hazel eyes and brown hair. Stringfellow is driving a Gold, TOYOTA RAV 4, with Colorado license 310-NWK. Anyone with information as to the possible whereabouts of Stringfellow is urged to call their local law enforcement or the Montrose Police Department at 970-252-4020.
Source: Montrose Police Department (Posted 11:09a)

will pray!

will definitly keep your family in my prayers

Praying...

Sending prayers & strength as you go thru the next few days

I'm just hoping he just went to go maybe check something out. Was told neighbors saw him leaving yesterday morning with his dog and got in his car and left. My dh may take a trip there as well but he is more of a wait and see type guy. I'm leaving Thursday morning to go to Houston (in of course the opposite direction) for my son and his school's State gymnastics competition. So, praying he turns up.

Praying for your family.

Praying everything is fine and he is found soon!

(((hugs))) I hope that he's okay.I'm assuming that he's dealing with depression and/or mental problems (bi-polar, etc)? If he needs to be on medication or could be suicidal, make sure the police report has him listed as "missing-endangered", it escalates the priority & they should put him in the computer immediately as a missing person with a caution indicator to any police officer who might find him that he's off his medication, suicidal, combative, etc. Once he's in the system (now or later) as a missing person, any officer anywhere in the US who stops him & runs his info through the computer will know to notify the reporting agency that he's been located. The reporting agency will then notify their complaintant that he's been located. Regular missing persons, are just checked to verify that they are okay and not missing under the force of another person. Missing endangered could (if needed) be detained for mental evaluation. ;)

praying and {{{hugs}}}...

Prayers said.

Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'm praying for him and your family. I hope he's okay and will be found soon.

Oh how sad! prayers for your family.

Dear Father, yesterday we received news of a little girl being rescued, after having gone missing for days. Please allow us to rejoice again in your grace, with the finding of Crist Stringfellow, and his safe return to his family. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

So sorry you and the family are going through this. Adding my prayers for a quick and safe return!

Sharon praying that your brother-in-law is found soon.

Prayers on the way!

pampchefsarah said:
Dear Father, yesterday we received news of a little girl being rescued, after having gone missing for days. Please allow us to rejoice again in your grace, with the finding of Crist Stringfellow, and his safe return to his family. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

In Jesus' precious name we do pray for his safe return! AMEN!!

In my prayers! Try to stay positive.

My prayers are with you, as well.

thanks everyone! no new news here. just waiting to see what police say from other family members that are talking with them. Keep the prayers coming!

Adding him (and you/your family) to my prayers

Sending prayers and strength for looking for him.

Oh Sharon, my heart goes out to you and your family! Prayers being said here :)

Praying for your brother in law and for your family...

I'm praying for him and your family

More prayers on the way.

Praying and adding to our church's prayer vigil.

(((hugs))) sweetie!

Said a prayer at church today! Will continue to pray for a safe return !!

It was the latest one I found, from April 13. It was also the first post in Help Find the Missing, so anyone reading it would likely be seeing it for the first time.Feel free to join the thread and post newer info - that's what the site is all about.

Prayers have been answered! He has been found safe and sound! Thank you everyone!

Oh thank goodness! Thanks for letting us know! Did he explain what happened?

GOD IS GOOD!!!!
so glad to hear he is safe!!!

smspamperedchef said:
Prayers have been answered! He has been found safe and sound! Thank you everyone!

Soooo happy for you and your family!! Thanks for letting us cheffers know!

Whoo-hoo! That's awesome!

What excellent news!!! So glad he is safe and sound!

Praise God! That's wonderful.

So glad to hear that Sharon!

So happy for this!!! Prayers answered...once again!!!

so glad to hear that.

not exactly sure, but his daughter talked to him and said that he had told someone at work he was taking some time to travel, and work failed to mark it down that he would be gone and I guess panicked when he didn't show since he has never missed a day. Kinda strange and I'm sure there may be more to it but that is all I really know for now. Just thankful he is alright.

That's great news! I'm so glad that he is okay. :D

I wonder if he'll get a better job offer out of this? I mean, really, if Domino's (it was Domino's right, or another pizza delivery place?), panics because an employee misses one day of work - I'm sure missing work is not an uncommon occurrence for these types of businesses - he must be an excellent employee!!

1. What is the current status of the search for Crist Stringfellow?

The search for Crist Stringfellow, who was reported missing on April 12, 2010, is ongoing. Both family members and law enforcement are involved in the search.

2. What is the description of Crist Stringfellow?

Crist Stringfellow is a 50-year-old white male who is 5'10" tall and weighs approximately 185 lbs. He has hazel eyes and brown hair.

3. What vehicle is Crist Stringfellow driving?

Crist Stringfellow is driving a Gold TOYOTA RAV 4 with Colorado license plate number 310-NWK.

4. What should someone do if they have information about Crist Stringfellow's whereabouts?

If you have any information about Crist Stringfellow's possible location, you should contact your local law enforcement or the Montrose Police Department at 970-252-4020.

5. When can the police access Crist Stringfellow's bank records?

The police can access Crist Stringfellow's bank records after he has been missing for 48 hours. As of April 13, 2010, the police are still waiting for this time period to pass before accessing his bank records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
  • The_Kitchen_Guy