• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing My Own Water Bottle: Is Bottled Water Available?

In summary, the conversation was primarily about water options at a conference. Some suggested bringing a refillable water bottle, while others mentioned the availability of large coolers filled with ice water outside of classrooms. Some tips were also shared, such as using Crystal Light packets to flavor the fountain water. Overall, it was suggested to bring a throwaway bottle with a sports cap to make refilling and carrying easier.
redsoxgirl
Someone mentioned the other day I should bring my own water bottle.
I have a 38 oz stainless steel one, but I was wondering if they provide bottled water there?

It's not my ideal situation, but it might be easier than lugging my mamoth bottle around for 3 days! LOL

Re: water?I was wondering the same thing, as most say to refill with the pitchers provided. Do I bring my funnel as well?:D

Re: water?They don't have bottled water. I just filled my water bottle at the drinking fountain so didn't need a funnel and then it was cold for a while too.

Re: water?They have large coolers filled with ice water outside of most of the classrooms. (Think the big orange coolers from McDonald's that you see at sporting events...)

So, you can just stick your bottle right under it and refill it! Lindsay, just to save space and weight, you may want to just get a normal 20 oz. bottle of water (you know, with a cap) and refill it as needed. It's nice with the cap, so you can re-close it and toss it in your bag and not worry about it leaking...

Re: water?
KellyTheChef said:
They have large coolers filled with ice water outside of most of the classrooms. (Think the big orange coolers from McDonald's that you see at sporting events...)

So, you can just stick your bottle right under it and refill it! Lindsay, just to save space and weight, you may want to just get a normal 20 oz. bottle of water (you know, with a cap) and refill it as needed. It's nice with the cap, so you can re-close it and toss it in your bag and not worry about it leaking...

Good to know!
My mom's got a smaller SS bottle, but she's got it with her in NY this week - the nerve of her! ;)
I'll take a trip to Wal-Mart or Taget tonight and see what I can find.

Re: water?I paid through the nose for a bottle of water at a stand in the McCormick. Bring a bottle and just keep refilling it.

Re: water?I agree - bring your own throw away one from home - with the sports cap - refill at the center and then throw it away last conference day - so much easier!

Re: water?A small tip I learned when going to Florida. If you are refilling and don't really like the taste of the fountain water ( I know I'm not too fond of it) bring the crystal lite lemonade or any flavor you like and mix it up. It worked great for us, the kids didn't ask once for something else to drink.

Humble Beginnings said:
A small tip I learned when going to Florida. If you are refilling and don't really like the taste of the fountain water ( I know I'm not too fond of it) bring the crystal lite lemonade or any flavor you like and mix it up. It worked great for us, the kids didn't ask once for something else to drink.

I can't drink artificial sweetener because I've got a bun in the oven, but I might ahve to look for some lemons or something if it's yucky tasting!

redsoxgirl said:
I can't drink artificial sweetener because I've got a bun in the oven, but I might ahve to look for some lemons or something if it's yucky tasting!

Celestial Seasonings has some great flavors of those little one serving packets - and they are naturally sweetened...2 that I really like are Tangerine Orange Herb Tea, and Peach Delight Green Tea. You pour them into a bottle of water, just like the Crystal Lite packets.

Re: water?Good to know! Thanks Becky!!

Re: water?At Walgreens today, I bought the Crystal Light, Single servings for $1.00 a box (8 tubes) I bought 3 of them- Incredible price

Re: water?Lindsay;

Look in the same section as the Crystal Light, they also have tubes with just the lemon flavor. No sweetner added.

At least here in Pennsylvania we have it. :)

redsoxgirl said:

The water at conference has always tasted fine to me - and I'm fussy about my water.

Re: water?Chicago water is amazingly good. We have a direct route from Lake Michigan here!! In fact, some of the bottled water you purchase in the store is from this area (processed with reverse osmosis or simply tap water!!).

Related to Bringing My Own Water Bottle: Is Bottled Water Available?

1. Is bottled water available at Pampered Chef events?

No, Pampered Chef does not provide bottled water at events. We encourage guests to bring their own reusable water bottles to stay hydrated during the event.

2. Can I purchase bottled water at the event?

No, we do not sell bottled water at our events. We believe in reducing waste and promoting sustainability by encouraging the use of reusable water bottles.

3. Will there be water fountains available to refill my water bottle?

We cannot guarantee the availability of water fountains at every event venue. It is best to come prepared with a full water bottle to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the event.

4. Can I bring any type of water bottle to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring any type of reusable water bottle to our events. We recommend bottles with secure lids to prevent spills.

5. Are there any restrictions on the size or type of water bottle I can bring?

There are no restrictions on the size or type of water bottle you can bring to our events. However, please be considerate of others and avoid bringing excessively large or bulky bottles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies