• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower With No Demo??? Help!!

In summary, the bride wants a presentation but doesn't want to do a demo. The host recommends doing a Left/Right game.
Pamper the Chef in You
Ok..so this is my very first Bridal Shower & I was soo excited when I was asked to do it.....but then she asked if we could not do the demo...which is fine with me, but I've NEVER done any show with out a demo. PLEASE HELP!!! What do I do? How do I pass time. I don't want everyone staring at me with a board look on their face while I stand up there and talk.

I plan on doing the Left/Right game. Should I do more than one?

Well, you'll want to tell the host that in order for the shower to be successful for the Bride, you will have to do some sort of a presentation. You can have the food ready before hand, but you'll want to talk about the products.

You could still keep it short. Pick some of the key items on the Bride's wish list and talk about them. Open the presentation with something along the lines of

For those of you who have never been to a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower, we do things a bit differently. Of course, the point of a bridal shower is to shower the bride with gifts so that she may start her new life on the right foot. As you learned in your invitations, rather than bring gifts with you, you'll be purchasing gifts here at the shower. How many of you are familiar with our products? Wonderful! Well, I wanted to show you a few of Bride's favorite items on the list.

When you talk about the products (I'd concentrate on cookware, stoneware and cutlery), talk about the benefits. How will these items make Bride's life easier.

Also, find a couple of games. One of my favorites is to give the Bride a cutting board, bar pan or a SA tray with various tools on it. Explain what each is, then send the bride around the crowd so that everyone can take a look. Then ask the Bride to step out of the room for a moment, and you ask questions. Except instead of asking about the products you ask about the Bride: What color is her shirt? What kind of earrings is she wearing? etc.

You can probably work in some traditional shower games too. Talk to the host, ask her what she's envisioning of the shower. You don't have to be the entertainment, you just have to make sure everyone knows the reason why you're there and what the Bride's favorite items are.

Ok here's a fun one--you have the bride walk around the room with a tray of little PC tools, and you tell everyone "look carefully". They of course think it's the same game we all played as kids, so they are looking at the tray....then you have her leave the room, and you ask questions like "what color were her earrings....her lipstick....What kind of shoes did she have on"...etc. It's a totally fun one!

They did this game at a shower I did last year, but not with Pampered Chef tools, never even thought of that! So they ask all the questions about what she was wearing, etc. But when the bride came back in the room she had changed clothes, it was pretty funny!

1. What types of products are typically featured at a bridal shower with no demo?

At a bridal shower with no demo, you will typically find a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and serving dishes. There may also be some products specifically designed for entertaining, such as cheese boards or cocktail glasses.

2. How is a no demo bridal shower different from a traditional Pampered Chef party?

In a traditional Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate how to use the featured products and guests can try them out. However, at a no demo bridal shower, there will be no demonstration and guests will not have the opportunity to try out the products. Instead, the focus is on the bride-to-be and celebrating her upcoming wedding.

3. Can guests still make purchases at a bridal shower with no demo?

Yes, guests can still make purchases at a no demo bridal shower. The consultant will have a display of products available for guests to browse and purchase if they wish. They can also place orders through the consultant at a later time.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for a bridal shower with no demo?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts available for a no demo bridal shower. The consultant can provide information on any current promotions or discounts that may apply to the products being featured at the shower.

5. Can the bride-to-be create a wish list for her guests to purchase from?

Absolutely! The consultant can assist the bride-to-be in creating a wish list of Pampered Chef products that she would like to receive as gifts. This can make it easier for guests to choose a gift and ensure that the bride gets items she truly wants and will use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies