• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Shipping Question

In summary, the best way to put the order for the bride's gifts and products is to set her up as a separate guest and enter the orders as normal, with the bride's total entered under the bridal's name. The guest who pays the $4 shipping fee for the gifts pays the shipping cost for the shipment to the bride.
caryd
This probably has a very simple solution, I just can't figure it out right now. I have a bridal shower coming up. The Bride-to-Be lives in another state. The show will be held here in IN. The host wants to have the Bride's gifts sent to her in SC and the other products sent to her for distribution to the local guests. What is the best way to put this order in so that we keep shipping costs down for everyone and still get lots of free products for the Bride.? My Bridal Showers have been some of my best shows and this one looks like it will be just as great. Already 25 will be coming, plus I am getting orders on my website. Please help!!! Thanks!!!

I would set the bride up as a separate guest with direct ship and enter the items people wish to purchase for her. Enter the guests order as normal and the total they paid (including the bride's total which you will enter under the bridal's name)

When you submit show, there will be no "payment" for the bride and everyone else will have "overpaid" for their order. PP will allow you to submit this way -- it will just alert you that total do not match amount paid.

So who pays the direct shipping cost?

I've done this a couple of times. At my showers, every buying guest pays the $4 s/h fee. Usually I'll have several people who only purchase gifts and nothing for themselves. When everything is said and done, most of the shipping for the gifts is paid by the "gift only" customers. Anything above that I consider a "Consultant Gift."

I agree with Rae I think the "gift only" buyers $4.00 shipping will add up to be enough to cover the shipment to the bride. If you wanted to be safe you could always raise the shipping price for the ones buy for themself and the bride b/c there would need to be a split shipping for that.

And I would, if there were any shipping fees left over, add it to the amount of FPV value for the bride to pick out more products.

When I did one before I combined orders for the bride to make more orders reach the $60 Guest Special, so, she could get as many as possible and then I let her spend the shipping that was saved. That way the bride got the most for her money and the people were still getting her even more gifts than they realized.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice!! I just knew it was something simple. Maybe the "Mommy Brain" is really taking over. I was just a little nervous about how to handle it. My last shower was $1900.00, a majority of that being things guests purchased for themselves. I can't wait to see if I can top it with this shower.

Related to Bridal Shower Shipping Question

What is the shipping cost for bridal shower orders?

The shipping cost for bridal shower orders varies depending on the size and weight of the items being shipped, as well as the shipping destination. You can check the shipping cost for your specific order at checkout.

Can I have my bridal shower order shipped directly to the bride?

Yes, you can have your order shipped directly to the bride. During checkout, you can enter the bride's address as the shipping address and we will ship the items directly to her.

How long will it take for my bridal shower order to arrive?

The shipping time for bridal shower orders varies depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the shipping destination. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

Can I add a personalized message to the bridal shower order?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to your bridal shower order. During checkout, there will be an option to add a gift message. Simply enter your message and we will include it with the order.

Do you offer international shipping for bridal shower orders?

At this time, we do not offer international shipping for bridal shower orders. We currently only ship within the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies