• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower for My Sister...i'm the Host and Consultant

In summary, Beth is planning a bridal shower for her sister in May. This will be her first bridal shower, so she's kind of flying blind here! She is going to be the host and the consultant for the shower, so she has double the work!!! The shower is going to be outside making a demo a little difficult, and to be honest, she doesn't know if she wants the stress of doing a demo at this shower since it will be a lot of her close friends and family, and she will want to chat and catch up with them. Has anyone done a shower similar to this, and how did you do it? She wants to do well from a
grins88
I am planning a bridal shower for my sister in May. This will be my first bridal shower, so I'm kind of flying blind here! I am going to be the host and the consultant for the shower, so I have double the work!!! The shower is going to be outside making a demo a little difficult, and to be honest, I don't know if I want the stress of doing a demo at this shower since it will be a lot of my close friends and family, and I will want to chat and catch up with them.

So, here's what I'm thinking, but I need help. I am thinking that I may just do a trifle in the trifle bowl as a make-ahead, and possibly a couple of other make-ahead items. At the beginning of the shower, I will get up and talk about what I have made, the PC products, etc. We will do the apron, the bridal board, and possibly a wishing well. I also am trying to think of some games that would integrate the PC products. But for the meal, (I think we are going to do a luncheon style shower), I think I will just have all of the food already ready. I am thinking that maybe I can do a quick intro first, eat, then games and shower stuff/orders.

Has anyone done a shower similar to this, and how did you do it? How did it turn out? I want to do well from a consultant point, but I also want my sister do get lots of good gifts, too!

Oooh, I'm already brainstorming. Make cooking a game! If you plan it right, maybe you can use the ingredients that are being done in the race in the recipe that's being cooked. ;)Set up work stations where they have to try the products & mark off what they did (you'll want 2-3 stations MORE than the number of guests). First one to fill their card (meaning they did all the work stations) wins a prize. Make it simple, like grate a small square of cheese (or chocolate), crack & separate an egg, etc. Or if you can borrow tools to have doubles of everything, you could just make it a relay race. Split the teams in half & have the first two put on an apron, do the task, then hand off the apron to team member #2 who does a new task, etc. First team to finish wins. :DETA: Then of course, you'd talk about the items that are on her wish list & how much time she will save in the kitchen by using these tools ... allowing her more time to spend with her wonderful new husband cuddling on the couch!
hearts.gif

I'm back with another idea! LOL

Let the guests draw a piece of paper. On the paper would be a photo, and the catalog description an item on her wish list. The guest has to read what you wrote AND add something funny about how that tool could be used IN the new marriage. Example: "I mix chocolate milk or diet drinks right in the glass. I'm made of Stainless Steel and I'm dishwasher safe. I'm the Mini-Whipper and at $3.50 I'm a great deal! But I can also be used for/to __________________________" Then let them fill in the blank! So you might get answers like "... to whip Jim's attitude back into place if he were to get out of line." or "... to whip up some fun in the bedroom" Depends on your crowd of course! You might not want to use this one if it's girlfriends AND the soon-to-be Mother-in-law. ;)

Sheila...I'm loving your ideas! Knowing my sister, she could get pretty embarrassed with the 2nd game, but I think it sound hilarious!!!

Keep the ideas coming!!!

Sheila, I'm going to have to add that to my shower file.

you could always do pampered chef bingo too???? i found a link to a site on here that does it! you could do 5x5 or 3x3 depending on how long you want it to last!

Sheila, I love your second game!!! Any other product description ideas??? :p:p

Be sure that you put the bride down as the HOST on P3 so she gets the benefits since as a consultant you can't have a co-host.

Thank you Beth. I was planning to not put myself as the host anyway since I am giving her all of the benefits, and you don't make commission off your own order.

Off topic, but where in NC are you from?

I'm in Mebane (between Durham and Burlington). Where are you?

I am in Winston. Do you know Hannah Riley? She is in my cluster, and she lives in Mebane.

What are some popular kitchen items to include in a bridal shower gift for my sister?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend including versatile kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a quality cutting board, and a set of mixing bowls. You can also consider adding in some fun gadgets like a citrus juicer or avocado slicer.

Can I customize the menu for the bridal shower to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that cater to various dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. As the host and consultant, we can work together to create a menu that will please all of your guests.

What are some fun games or activities to incorporate into the bridal shower?

A cooking demonstration is always a hit at bridal showers! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can show your guests how to prepare a delicious and easy recipe using our high-quality kitchen tools. Another fun activity could be a cooking competition where guests are divided into teams and given a set of ingredients to create a dish. The winning team could receive a Pampered Chef product as a prize.

What are the benefits of hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

By hosting a bridal shower with Pampered Chef, you can earn free and discounted products based on sales. You will also have access to exclusive host specials and discounts. As a consultant, I will also provide personalized assistance and tips to make your event a success.

Can I order personalized gifts for the bride and groom from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalized options for gifts, including cutting boards, serving platters, and kitchen towels. These can be customized with the couple's names or wedding date to make a unique and thoughtful gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies