• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Introduce Yourself to Unknown Bridal Registrants?

In summary, a bridal registry is a list of items created by a couple for their wedding guests to choose from as gifts. It can be easily created on the Pampered Chef website or with the assistance of a consultant. Items can be added or changed at any time and the registry will be available until the wedding date. Multiple registries can also be created for various bridal events or a large number of guests.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hello, I received a registry that I have no idea who they are. I was wanting to send an initial email or letter to them. Does anyone have an email or letter that they send first introducing themselves to bridal registrants? Please share. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Brenda

I thought I'd bump this for you because it's on the second page. Have you checked the files on this site?

I am sorry I don't know what you mean by your email, you bumped what? Brenda

I responded with a post to put this thread at the top of the page. Not really relevant to your request, though. Otherwise, if noone responds it disappears, and people may not find it to respond. You'll see that every once in a while on other posts too..."bumping".

Click on files at the top of this page and then type in bridal or bridal registry there are tons of files. Bumping just means - when other people post replies it moves it up on the list of new posts so that others might see it and reply.
Hope that helps!

Thank you JAE, I understand what bumping is. Also, I did do a search under files and found an email. THANK YOU!!!! Brenda

What is a bridal registry?

A bridal registry is a list of items that a couple creates for their wedding guests to choose from as gifts. It helps ensure that the couple receives items they want and need for their new home together.

How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating your bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants who can help you create your registry in person.

Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any changes or additions.

How long will my bridal registry be available for guests to access?

Your registry will be available for guests to access until your wedding date. After the wedding, any remaining items on your registry can be purchased at a discount by the couple.

Can I have multiple bridal registries with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create multiple bridal registries with Pampered Chef. This is especially helpful if you are having multiple bridal showers or have a large number of guests attending your wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • ebarnes23us
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies