• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invitation Insert: The Pampered Chef Shower Details

In summary, a Bridal Invitation Insert is a small card that can be included with wedding invitations to provide guests with additional event details. It is not necessary to include one, but it can be helpful for guests and allows for personalized information. The insert can be placed on top of or inside the envelope with the invitation, and can be ordered separately from the invitations in a customizable design and quantity.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
The host of the bridal show wants to do her own invitation, but have an insert about The Pampered Chef Shower. We want to word it so everyone knows they do not need to bring a gift and how to place an order. Anybody have anything like this already made or have good words.

Why don't you use the wording off from the PC invite? I don't have one here right now, or I'd type it out for you - but I think it's a pretty good explanation.

Because I don't have any :blushing:. Anybody have the wording?

A special wedding deserves a special shower,
and this one is all about food, fun and celebration!
We’ll enjoy learning and tasting a new recipe, and hearing
great timesaving tips for everyday meals and entertaining.
Then, you’ll have the opportunity to select a gift for the bride and groom...
and perhaps something for yourself as well.

Enjoy!

suzy in Texas

I print business cards that read:You are asked to bring only a small wrapped gift for her to open. Please bring a pretty dishtowel or a jar of spices (from the recipe you are bringing).
Gifts will be purchased at her shower from her Pampered Chef registry.

Here is the one I use =)The Bride and groom are about to be wed;
And after the wedding, the groom needs to be fed.
Pampered Chef makes cooking a delight.
The Bride will want everything in sight!
So we’ve planned a shower and a party too;
To make shopping for them easier for you.
We’ll do some cooking so she sees first hand,
The fastest, easiest ways to cook in this land.
No shopping or wondering what to do,
The bride will love Pampered Chef gifts from you!

1. What is a Bridal Invitation Insert?

A Bridal Invitation Insert is a small card that is included with a wedding invitation to provide guests with additional information about the event. It can include details about the ceremony, reception, accommodations, dress code, and any other important information.

2. Do I need to include a Bridal Invitation Insert with my invitations?

It is not necessary to include a Bridal Invitation Insert with your invitations, but it can be helpful for guests to have all the event details in one convenient place. It also allows you to provide additional information without cluttering the invitation itself.

3. Can I personalize the Bridal Invitation Insert?

Yes, you can personalize the Bridal Invitation Insert with your names, wedding date, and any other details you would like to include. Pampered Chef offers customizable designs and templates for you to choose from.

4. How do I include a Bridal Invitation Insert with my invitations?

You can simply place the Bridal Invitation Insert on top of the invitation or tuck it inside the envelope with the invitation. Make sure to mention in the invitation that there is an insert included so guests know to look for it.

5. Can I order Bridal Invitation Inserts separately from my invitations?

Yes, you can order Bridal Invitation Inserts separately from your invitations. This allows you to have a consistent design and theme for all your wedding stationery. You can also order them in a different quantity than your invitations if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies