• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Delicious Breakfast Recipe for a Partylite Open House"

In a large ovenproof skillet, combine ham, turkey, cheese, parsley, and sugar. Stir in strawberries. Bake on middle rack of oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with ice cream topping.In summary, a Partylite girl i know has invited me to set up & do a little 30min demo at a partylite gettogether/openhouse she's having on sat. its at 11am she asked i do a breakfast thing.. anyone know any slamdunk delicious easy recipe I can WOW them with!???? I maye premake it & demo the tools on veggies & such
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Well a Partylite girl i know has invited me to set up & do a little 30min demo at a partylite gettogether/openhouse she's having on sat. its at 11am she asked i do a breakfast thing.. anyone know any slamdunk delicious easy recipe I can WOW them with!???? I maye premake it & demo the tools on veggies & such... anythoughts...??? I only have a sitter for a little bit I kinda wanted to do a small demo pass out catalogs & have them eat i can pack up & collect orders so i'm out by 12:30 latest!

Maybe do scrambled eggs with add ins...demo the food chopper (onions, peppers), crinkle cutter (potatoes, makes supper thin slices) cheese grater, whisk, so on...do warm tortillas for burittos...just some ideas;)

I wanted to do some casserole or something easy..something I can make & let them eat & I can leave

Ultimo *b*e*s*t* Breakfast Recipe!This is absolutely TOPS! You need an oven, but can do the base part ahead, and then do the rest - there...

Comes from an older "Stoneware Sensations" Paperback PC book:
"Shredded hash brown patties form the crust for this hearty breakfast pizza. Topped with your favorite omelet ingredients, it's simply delicious."

CRUST:
1 pkg. (24 oz) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed & broken apart
1 beaten egg
salt & pepper to taste

EGG TOPPING
7 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Cover 15" Round Baking Stone with a sheet of Parchment Paper. For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt & pepper in Classic 2-qt batter bowl, mix well. Spread mixture into 14-inch circle on prepared stone. Pat down with back of spoon. Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.

For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1-qt batter bowl. Season. Microwave on High 3 mins, stir . Microwave another 3 mins, stir. Spread evenly over potato crust, top with ham, mushrooms, onion, pepper, shredded cheese. Return to oven. Bake 10 more minutes. Cut into wedges with pizza cutter.

Yield: 10 servings (more for taste-size samples!)

This is AWESOME - guaranteed to win Raves! - very appealing with fresh fruit or fresh tomato slices beside.

If no oven there - make mini muffins in mini muffin pan - serve in Woven Selections wicker, lined with seasonal dish towel or spiffy PC napkins! Good luck.

Yum!!This sounds really good! I think I might even try it for Christmas morning.

The recipe posted is called Bountiful Brunch Pizza - and it is awesome!!! Have some salsa/guacamole on the side and it is even better! I make this all the time for my brunch shows. The only thing I would recommend with it is that you add 2 eggs to the hashbrowns - it helps the crust hold together better!

I love the Western Brunch Pizza in Stoneware Inspirations for a brunch show.

There is a breakfast recipe using the family skillet,and other tools in the "It's Good for You" Cookbook. Do you have that one. I am at work and my cook books are at home so I don't know all the particulars at this moment.s

I made the Bountiful breakfast pizza and it was a hit at a brunch show I had!

Doris's favorite breakfast was the Monte Cristo Casserole. Great for this time of year because it can be assembled ahead, and uses leftover turkey and ham from Christmas Eve dinner. It tastes SOOOOO good. I put a bit of sour cream in the EAD and give each serving a bit of it, too. It's in a very old Season's Best, I'll have to search to see which one. I think it has a lattice topped pie on the front.

I like the Garden Vegetable Omelet from "All the Best" . IT's one of the fillings for the rings/wreaths/braids. I usually make it as a bread. It's easy to double too.

I really like the Harvest Apple French Toast. I think it is attached in the files section under brunch recipes. Use stoneware and the APCS and is YUMMY!

Monte Cristo Casserole

1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
6 eggs
2 packages (12.5 ounces each) frozen French toast slices, thawed
8 ounces deli baked ham, diced
8 ounces deli roast turkey, diced
4 ounces Swiss cheese, grated (1 cup)
1/4 cup fresh parsley, snipped
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping

1. Preheat oven to 375F. Heat milk in small microwave-cooker on HIGH 3 minutes or until hot. Whisk eggs in a bowl; add hot milk to eggs, whisking until blended. Cut French toast into 3/4-inch cubes; place in large colander bowl. Pour egg mixture over French toast cubes; toss gently; set aside.

2. Dice ham and turkey. Grate cheese. Snip parsley. Combine ham, turkey, cheese and parsley in a bowl; mix. Layer half of the French toast cubes in bottom of a rectangular baker. Top with half of the meat and cheese mixture. Repeat.

3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

4. Slice strawberries. Combine strawberries with strawberry topping in small colander bowl. Cut casserole into squares; serve. Top each serving with strawberry mixture.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 165 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 18 g, Sodium 900 mg, Fiber 2 g

Well girls thanks for the feedback.. I have decided to do a sweet n tasty sticky pullaparts-biscuits. heres how if yall dont know...
buy plain(NOT FLAKY!) of pillsbury(i bought walmart brand) biscuits in the tube get your TRY ME exec cookware out put some butter in the pan & melt that on stove-open buscuits & cut in fours drop in pan continue then use scraper & toss so butter covers all then in your flour sugar shaker cover buscuits with mixture of cinnamon/sugar & powdered sugar(i added raisons) then but in oven at 350 for 15min then have guests pull apart with serving tongs! VERY cheap!!!cost was about $5 with raisons & such! walnuts would be yumm-o too! Oh for brunch drink I took 1 can lemonaide concentrate put that in quickstir & 8cups gingerale & done!! YUMMMY! And cheap!

I hope this isn't too late for you....

One of my favorites is from "More Stoneware Sensations" (now OOP) called 'Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid.' I make it every Christmas morning -- my family loves it!

Here's the recipe .....

HAM AND EGGS BRUNCH BRAID ( I have made this in a ring before too!)
‘Never has there been such an impressive way to serve scrambled eggs! The cream cheese helps keep the eggs nice and moist, even after baking in our golden crust.’

4 ounces cream cheese
½ C. milk
8 eggs
¼ tsp salt
1 T. butter/margarine
2 pkgs. (8 oz ea) refrigerated crescent rolls
¼ lb. thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
1/4 c. red bell pepper, chopped
2 T. sliced green onions with tops
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cream cheese and milk in a microwave safe bowl, microwave on high for one minute. Whisk until smooth. Add eggs, salt and pepper to the cream cheese mixture, whisk to combine, add in pepper and onions. Melt butter in frying pan over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture, cook stirring occasionally, until eggs are set but moist. Remove pan from heat.

Unroll 1 pkg of crescent dough, do not seperate. Arrange longest side of dough across width of rectangle stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll dough to seal perforations. On longest side of stone, cut dough into strips. Arrange ham evenly over dough. Spoon eggs over ham, top with cheddar cheese. Criss cross strips over dough to form a braid.

Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

Last edited:
Sounds too YUMMY!

1. What are some quick and delicious breakfast recipe options for a Partylite Open House?

Some quick and delicious breakfast recipes that are perfect for a Partylite Open House include breakfast egg muffins, overnight oats, avocado toast, breakfast burritos, and fruit and yogurt parfaits.

2. Are there any make-ahead breakfast recipes that can be prepared the night before?

Yes, there are several make-ahead breakfast recipes that can be prepared the night before for a Partylite Open House. Some options include overnight oats, breakfast egg muffins, and breakfast burritos.

3. Can these breakfast recipes be easily customized for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, many of these breakfast recipes can be easily customized for dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, the breakfast egg muffins can be made with dairy-free cheese for those who are lactose intolerant, and the avocado toast can be made with gluten-free bread for those with a gluten sensitivity.

4. How many servings do these breakfast recipes make?

The number of servings for these breakfast recipes will vary depending on the specific recipe and serving size. However, most of these recipes can be easily doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger group at the Partylite Open House.

5. Are there any tips for making these breakfast recipes even quicker and easier?

Yes, there are a few tips for making these breakfast recipes even quicker and easier. For example, you can pre-chop ingredients the night before or use pre-made ingredients like pre-cooked bacon or pre-shredded cheese. You can also enlist the help of other guests to assist with assembly or preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies