• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Breakfast Pizza Recipes with a Hashbrown Base

In summary, a breakfast pizza recipe was requested by a lady who had it at a party in 1995. The Bountiful Brunch Pizza from Pampered Chef's Stoneware Sensation Cookbook was suggested, with a hashbrown crust, egg topping, ham, mushrooms, green onion, and cheese. An updated version, the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, was also mentioned. Some variations include using different seasonings and adding mixed cheese in the crust. It was recommended to use the 10" Executive Skillet, but the large bar pan could also be used.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I did a party today and there was a lady that asked for a breakfast pizza recipe. She said she was at a party years ago and they made a breakfast pizza that was made on a stone and had a hashbrown bottom. Please if anyone has this recipe I would love to have it. thanks

An oldie, circa 1995 Bountiful Brunch Pizzaposted by lj 12-10-99 5:28 PMBountiful Bruch Pizza
Pampered chef Stoneware Sensation CookbookCrust:
1 pkg. (24 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
1 egg, beaten
salt and ground black pepper to tasteEgg Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 cup milk
Salt and ground black pepper to taste(optional)
1 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup green onion slices
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover 15" round baking stone with sheet of parchment paper.For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 Qt. batter bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14" circle on prepared stone; pat down with back of spoon. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven.For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1 Qt. batter bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on high 3 minutes; stir. Microwave an additonal 3 minutes; stir. Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms, green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.Yield: 10 servings.

An updated version would be the Ham and Cheese brunch squares.

Thanks so much!!!! your awsome!!!

IMO:I have made both the Bountiful Brunch Pizza, and the ham & Cheese brunch squares. The BBP is much better!
I've done this recipe as an Interactive Show - it works great that way! One step I do differently though is to make eggs in the 10" Executive Skillet.I add Italian Seasoning to the crust, or Southwest Seasoning. If I add SW seasoning, then I will often serve it with Salsa & Sour Cream. Yummy!

Last edited:
We just did the BBP this AM at my show... they loved it... and we had a great suggestion from one gal... she says she is going to try it with shredded Co/Jack cheese mixed in the potatoes of the crust as well as the cheese on top... everyone agreed that it would be even better that way! I love that recipe!

Could you use the large bar pan for this? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Hello there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I just saw your post about a breakfast pizza with a hashbrown base. I have the perfect recipe for you! It's a crowd-pleasing favorite and I'm sure your guests will love it too. Here's what you'll need:- 1 bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a medium bowl, mix together the frozen hashbrowns, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.3. Press the hashbrown mixture onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan, making sure to create an even layer.4. Bake the hashbrown crust for 20 minutes, or until it starts to turn golden brown.5. In the meantime, cook your breakfast sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain the excess grease and set aside.6. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.7. Once the hashbrown crust is done, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the crust. Then add the cooked sausage, diced bell peppers, and onions.8. Pour the egg mixture over the pizza and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the eggs are set.9. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.I hope this recipe brings back fond memories for your guest and becomes a new favorite for you and your friends. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are typically used in breakfast pizza recipes?

Some common ingredients used in breakfast pizza recipes include eggs, cheese, breakfast meats (such as bacon or sausage), vegetables (such as peppers or onions), and various seasonings.

Can breakfast pizza be made ahead of time?

Yes, breakfast pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. When ready to eat, simply reheat in the oven or microwave.

What type of crust is best for breakfast pizza?

The type of crust used for breakfast pizza is a matter of personal preference. Some popular options include traditional pizza dough, puff pastry, or even using a tortilla as the base.

Are there any vegetarian options for breakfast pizza?

Yes, breakfast pizza can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the breakfast meats and adding in more vegetables or using plant-based meat alternatives.

Can breakfast pizza be served for a large group or party?

Absolutely! Breakfast pizza is a great option for feeding a large group or party. It can be easily customized to accommodate dietary restrictions and can be cut into smaller pieces for easy serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • carlajanes