• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the new changes for recognitions at this year's Breakfast of Caring?

In summary, the National Conference Charitable Giving Recognition requirements are $200 in total contributions to Help Whip Cancer and $200 in total contributions to Round-Up from the Heart.
nikked
Gold Member
What are the requirements to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring (if that's what they're calling it this year)?

Is it $200 between HWC & Round-Ups, or $200 for just one, or something else?

Thanks!

There isn't a Breakfast of Caring this year. I haven't seen specifics for what amounts are required to get recognition. If they've been published, they're probably someplace on CC. In the past, it was $150 for either program or $150 for both combined.

From January 19, 2010 NewsWire:

National Conference Charitable Giving Recognition
As we begin the new year, we''d like to make you aware of some changes we''ve made to the requirements for National Conference Charitable Giving recognition.

Consultants will be recognized when they:

Submit a total of $200 or more in total contributions to Help Whip Cancer®.*

Submit a total of $200 or more in total contributions to Round-Up from the Heart®.**

* HWC contributions are comprised of the total HWC Fundraiser Show sale donation and each $1 donation from the sale of special pink products. This is for the period of Oct. 1-31, 2009, and May 1-31, 2010. Shows must be submitted by midnight (CT), June 4, 2010.

** RUFTH contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the RUFTH 2009 Trivet and total round-up donations. This is for the period of Sept. 1, 2009 to June 4, 2010. Shows must be submitted by midnight (CT), June 4, 2010.

It doesn't look like there is a combined amount this year but they could have announced something since then - I didn't see it though...

They haven't mentioned a Breakfast of Caring, but I don't remember if they mentioned it last year before we arrived at NC. And, it wasn't a completely separate, special breakfast like it was years ago--simply special seating so everyone could see us and admire our ability to collection donations. ;) We also received a special hand-out.

We also got lanyards signifying that we earned it. I think this year they said it's a pin.

The special seating was a roped off section in the general breakfast. I chose to sit with my team member since she'd have been on her own.

The recognitions will be different this year. No special breakfasts or lunches for charitible giving or career club (sales over $50K/recruiting 25+) but we will still be recognized.

1. What is the Breakfast of Caring Question event?

The Breakfast of Caring Question is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to combat hunger in the United States.

2. How does the Breakfast of Caring Question work?

During the event, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from select kitchen products to Feeding America. Customers can also make direct donations to the organization through Pampered Chef's website.

3. When is the Breakfast of Caring Question event?

The Breakfast of Caring Question typically takes place in the fall, usually in September or October. The exact date may vary from year to year, so it's best to check Pampered Chef's website or social media for updates.

4. Can anyone participate in the Breakfast of Caring Question?

Yes, anyone can participate in the event by purchasing select Pampered Chef products or making a direct donation to Feeding America. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take part in the Breakfast of Caring Question.

5. How much money has Pampered Chef raised for Feeding America through the Breakfast of Caring Question?

Since its inception in 1991, Pampered Chef has raised over $30 million for Feeding America through the Breakfast of Caring Question event. These funds have helped provide millions of meals to people in need across the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies