• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Booth Fee Reimbursement: How to Request and Receive $50 per Month

In summary, Becky has been faxing in for booth fee reimbursement for a while now, and she thinks that she can submit it if she gets it within 3 months of the event. She suggests that you try to do the same.
mrssyvo
How do I send in for booth fee reimbursement. I did a booth in December, and also have 1 this month and next. How do I send in for reimbursements? I know it is $50 a month, but I do not knwo the process.

I actually have been faxing them in. I forget the # (I'll try to look later when I can go down to my office), but I fill out one of those Director Reward soemthing or others that can be found in the director policies somewhere and fax it in. Sorry I'm not more help. I looked and it's online on page 16 or 17 of the director policies. I'll see if I can find the fax # later. Or you can send it in, but I usually need it to get in quicker because I procrastinate!

Becky, If you have the fax #, that would be great- I can not find the address to mail it in- I did find the form, but no address of where to mail it.

Do you think I can submit mine from a few months ago?

on CC, it says it should be remitted within 3 months. Mine was in December, but I do not have the paperwork from the head of the PTO- I just have my canceled chedk. I am waitin gfor her to fax me a receipt, showing the date of the event. I hope that will work. I am keeping more detailed records for the future ones.

The fax # I've used is 630-261-8586. Make sure you note on a cover page or something that it's re: director reimbursements. Hope that helps!!

Wow thanks guys. I have been a director since Jan 1, 2008 and have worked ALOT of booths. I have asked my director to show me how to do this and she never has. Now I know what to do. Also I didnt realize I needed the paper work from the booth to go with it because she always gets it and doesnt give me a copy. Now I will know to ask her for one. Its really my own fault for not just looking futher into it and expecting her to show me but oh well.

In the download section of CC you can look in the director policies. On page 17 is the "Director Request for Award" form. You can fill that out and mail it to 1 Pampered Chef Lane or fax it in.

Thnak you Becky for the fax #- I think I will fax it as well. If I get in the habit of faxing it in right after the event, I will not forget.

Do you think that they would give it back if it was over 3month? I've just found some paper work to send in while getting my tax stuff together. Anyone ever try?

kisrae said:
Do you think that they would give it back if it was over 3month? I've just found some paper work to send in while getting my tax stuff together. Anyone ever try?

No Ida I haven't but I have 2 that I would like to get reimbursed for and Ive been a slacker, I need to try!!

No, they're strict about it. But then it doesn't hurt to try, now does it? :pray:

Related to Booth Fee Reimbursement: How to Request and Receive $50 per Month

What is the booth fee reimbursement policy for Pampered Chef?

The booth fee reimbursement policy for Pampered Chef varies depending on the type of event and the qualifications of the consultant. Generally, consultants can receive a full or partial reimbursement for booth fees if they meet certain sales targets or have a certain number of attendees at the event.

How do I request a booth fee reimbursement?

To request a booth fee reimbursement, consultants must fill out a reimbursement form and submit it to their team leader or the Pampered Chef corporate office. The form must include proof of payment for the booth fee and any necessary documentation to support the request.

Are there any restrictions on the types of events that are eligible for booth fee reimbursement?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on the types of events that qualify for booth fee reimbursement. Only events that have been approved by Pampered Chef and align with the company's values and mission are eligible for reimbursement.

Do I need to meet a certain sales target to be eligible for booth fee reimbursement?

Yes, consultants must meet a certain sales target to be eligible for booth fee reimbursement. This target varies depending on the type of event, but it is typically based on the cost of the booth fee and the expected attendance at the event.

When can I expect to receive my booth fee reimbursement?

The timing of booth fee reimbursement varies, but consultants can typically expect to receive their reimbursement within 30-60 days after submitting their request form and supporting documentation. If there are any delays or issues with the reimbursement, consultants will be notified by their team leader or the Pampered Chef corporate office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Sheila