• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Is Better for a Carnival Booth: Coupons or Recipe Sheets?

In summary, a booth coupon is a discount voucher that can be obtained through various methods such as signing up for Pampered Chef's email list, attending a booth or event, or contacting a consultant. It can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products, but usually cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Additionally, recipe sheets are available at booths or events, or can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website, and are a helpful resource for trying out new recipes with Pampered Chef products.
Kathytnt
Having trouble - I know there are some things in the files

Anyone have some draw slips and/or booth coupons or sheets with recipes that you hand out at a booth I am trying to help out the ladies in the cluster thay signe dup for the carnival cbooth I organized

Try theseI totally ripped these off this site a while back...I just saved them as is (minus consultant's names). Hope this helps and good luck!

Oh yeah, I do use a different door prize I got from director, but haven't created it in my computer (I've photocopied it several times though:) ). Basically, you can fit 4 to a page, and it says:
Thank you for visiting our booth!
The Pampered Chef
Name
Complete Address
Phone
Email
(this part is where he/she would check interest level)
I love Pampered Chef Tools!
I'm interested in the recipe of the month club (clearly write email)
I'm interested in hosting a cooking show (month_______)
I'd like more information about the Pampered Chef Consulting Opportunity
I have NOT heard of The Pampered Chef but I'd like more information
I have no interest in the Pampered Chef but call me I win the drawing

Attachments

• Booth Coupon.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 621
  • Booth coupons 2.doc
    74 KB · Views: 657
Here's one I just updated:

Attachments

• coupn-recipe handout 9-07.doc
    27 KB · Views: 492
Here's another one I've used that goes over well at fairs:

Attachments

• fair handout - fall 2007.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 570
?Hi there! I am a pampered chef consultant and I am happy to help you out with some draw slips and booth coupons or sheets with recipes. I have plenty of resources and materials that I can share with you to make your booth at the carnival a success. Just let me know what specific items you are looking for and I will be more than happy to assist you. Keep up the great work organizing the carnival booth for your cluster!

Related to Which Is Better for a Carnival Booth: Coupons or Recipe Sheets?

1. What is a booth coupon?

A booth coupon is a discount voucher that can be used to purchase products at a discounted price at a Pampered Chef booth or event. It is usually distributed through email or physically handed out at the booth.

2. How can I get a booth coupon?

Booth coupons can be obtained through various methods such as signing up for Pampered Chef's email list, attending a Pampered Chef booth or event, or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly.

3. What can I use a booth coupon for?

Booth coupons can usually be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products, excluding host specials and other promotional items. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions of the specific booth coupon for any restrictions.

4. Can I combine a booth coupon with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, booth coupons cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions of the specific booth coupon for any restrictions.

5. What is a recipe sheet and how can I get one?

A recipe sheet is a collection of recipes that can be used with Pampered Chef products. They are usually distributed at Pampered Chef booths or events, or can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. They are a great resource for trying out new recipes and getting the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • yumyummum