• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can August Marketing Ideas Boost Your Sales?

In summary, "August Marketing Idea" refers to a marketing strategy specifically tailored for the month of August. It is important for businesses to stay relevant and connect with their target audience during this time, as it can help increase brand awareness and drive sales. To come up with an "August Marketing Idea", businesses can brainstorm with their team, research current trends and events, or seek inspiration from successful campaigns. Some examples of "August Marketing Idea" include back-to-school promotions, National Watermelon Day campaigns, or hosting a charity event. To effectively execute an "August Marketing Idea", a well-planned strategy is crucial, including setting clear goals, creating a budget, identifying target audience, and utilizing various marketing channels.
Sheila
Gold Member
In case anyone needs ideas for the month:http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184035_245907442096501_190756324278280_884803_4314732_n.jpgPLUS 15% off anything else they want!Remember, Past Hosts who get 10% OFF will have to boost their sales to $149 to qualify.

Awesome, Sheila! I saw someone else post the idea on FB - your format is pretty nice too! How did you create that? Wondering if you can post a file that's editable (then you saved as a graphic?)

I did it in Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 Editor, so probably not helpful. But I've already had SEVERAL requests for a generic version, so here you go:
AugustSpecialDeal-Generic.png

Love it!
Don't supposed you'd post it without your info in it so we can borrow it too?

haha - guess you were posting while I was typing! thanks Sheila!

And remember, it's designed for marketing on FB, NOT AT SHOWS (since it would take away from the host's sales).

Ok - help the idiot here...
How do you I get it from here - to facebook?

DOH! *slamming tech illiterate head on wall*

Windows? Right click > save as ______ (you can choose where) then go to facebook & choose the photo in your files to upload.Mac? no clue!

Another tip ... if you show your hosts as booking off them self at their last show AND their show was in the last 6 months, they would qualify as the Past Host too. ;)

Oh DOH! Just save it as a pic...gotchya! :)

(No Mac for me...I'm too frugal. :))

What is "August Marketing Idea"?

"August Marketing Idea" is a marketing strategy or concept specifically designed for the month of August. It can include promotions, campaigns, or events that are tailored to take advantage of the unique opportunities and trends during this month.

Why is "August Marketing Idea" important?

"August Marketing Idea" is important because it allows businesses to stay relevant and connect with their target audience during a specific time of the year. It can also help increase brand awareness and drive sales during a typically slower month for businesses.

How do I come up with an "August Marketing Idea" for my business?

There are several ways to come up with an "August Marketing Idea" for your business. You can brainstorm with your team, research current trends and events happening in August, or seek inspiration from successful campaigns from previous years.

What are some examples of "August Marketing Idea"?

Some examples of "August Marketing Idea" include back-to-school promotions, National Watermelon Day campaigns, or creating a special "end-of-summer" sale. Other ideas could include hosting a charity event, collaborating with other businesses for a joint promotion, or launching a new product or service that is relevant to the season.

How can I effectively execute an "August Marketing Idea"?

To effectively execute an "August Marketing Idea", it is important to have a well-planned strategy in place. This can include setting clear goals, creating a budget, identifying your target audience, and utilizing various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and in-store promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies