• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Sales with Affordable Shopping Bag Advertising

In summary, I just paid for some sort of advertisement to be put into 1000 shopping bags that will be given to shoppers at a large Christmas craft show. Any ideas?
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I just paid for some sort of advertisement to be put into 1000 shopping bags that will be given to shoppers at a large Christmas craft show. Any ideas? I thought about some sort of discount coupon that I could make copies of and cut out.

What about searching in the Files section for "PC Booth"....there are several files (not sure if they are all identical or not). But the one I had downloaded has a recipe, and then a couple of coupons plus contact info. It is 2-to-a-page. That's still 500 print offs...a lot :)The other thought was just the PC recipe cards with your label on them. Either way though- it's a lot of printing (labels or flyers).

esavvymom said:
The other thought was just the PC recipe cards with your label on them. Either way though- it's a lot of printing (labels or flyers).

I was wondering about recipe cards too..maybe some people have some cheap on ebay or something..and then label away :)

If you want to do the discount offering, a free cooking show might be enticing? You could easily do some kind of document that could ideally have 6 or 8 per page? Maybe print at Kinkos and use a large paper cutter there too!

recipe card with some type of offer....they'll keep the card!

minirottie said:
I was wondering about recipe cards too..maybe some people have some cheap on ebay or something..and then label away :)

If you want to do the discount offering, a free cooking show might be enticing? You could easily do some kind of document that could ideally have 6 or 8 per page? Maybe print at Kinkos and use a large paper cutter there too!

That'd be kind of small, don't ya think? Easily lost with all of the other stuff in the bag.

use vista print to make up something on postcards

I agree with recipe cards and either use a label or staple some offer onto it. People do keep recipe cards.Keep in mind our discount at the office supply stores. black and white copies on colored paper are only 6 cents a piece. So if you find something that is 4 to a page or more, you may only spend $15 plus the recipe cards for this.

kreaser said:
use vista print to make up something on postcards

If you have time, this is what I would do. You'll get an attractive product and you will not pay an arm and a leg.

If you include some type of offer, you may want to have a deadline or an "amount spent" level that you include on the card.

I just did this last month with a group ... 500 bags! I opted for the recipe cards off the supply order ~ stuck my label on & had it go in the bags like that. It was also my theory that they would hold on to the recipe card where they probably wouldn't stop to read a sale flyer. ;)

I always look for coupons, special in those kinds of events/bags of goodies. I will save out pens and such but have to say those things usually end up in a drawer. I will save magnets if it's something I know I wanted a contact for. As far as the coupons, if I think I will use it I will keep it and I would probably call before the deadline if I remembered. I would keep a recipe but only of it sounded like something I would use.So... In this case I would put a coupon in and a magnet. Put on an expiration date a month or two out. Offer whatever you're willing to do (free/%off...) make it short and sweet and easy to read (not wordy). And remember you will only get a small number who respond so don't let that disappoint you.

Thanks. That's a lot of good ideas. I'll probably try a recipe with a coupon.

Sheila said:
I just did this last month with a group ... 500 bags! I opted for the recipe cards off the supply order ~ stuck my label on & had it go in the bags like that. It was also my theory that they would hold on to the recipe card where they probably wouldn't stop to read a sale flyer. ;)

Sheila, have your heard back from anyone by doing this?

1. What are some affordable ways to advertise my Pampered Chef products?

Some affordable ways to advertise your Pampered Chef products include utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, hosting virtual parties, participating in local vendor events, and utilizing word of mouth marketing by asking satisfied customers to refer their friends and family.

2. Is it worth investing in paid advertising for my Pampered Chef business?

Paid advertising can be a great way to reach a larger audience and increase brand awareness, but it ultimately depends on your budget and target audience. Consider starting with a small budget and testing different platforms to see which provides the best return on investment for your business.

3. How can I advertise to a specific demographic or target audience?

Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram allow you to target specific demographics and interests when creating paid ads. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations that cater to your target audience to reach a more specific group of potential customers.

4. Are there any free advertising options for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are many free advertising options for your Pampered Chef business, such as creating a business page on social media, utilizing email marketing to reach your current customers, and participating in local community events or fundraisers.

5. How can I track the success of my advertising efforts?

There are various ways to track the success of your advertising efforts, such as using specific promo codes for different platforms, tracking website traffic and conversions, and asking customers how they heard about your business. You can also utilize analytics tools provided by social media platforms to track engagement and reach of your ads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • slhalepc