• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Email Storage Capacity: Increase Mailbox Size to 75 Messages

, congrats on getting a new job!done more shows, congrats, you'll be there for sure!!!!Wish I had some shows to look forward to, but am looking for another reg job as for awhile wouldn't be able to just make it on PC :(You're going to make it, Liz. You're going to make it.
yummy4tummy
Greg, thanks for increasing the amount of PM's that our mailboxes will hold. I just noticed that it is 75 now instead of 50. Once again...you rock!

Oh, I hadn't noticed. THANKS, Greg! :)

thanks Greg!

Cool!! Thanks Greg!!

Hey, he did increase it didn't he? That is great!! 50 just wasn't enough for me. Some PM's I wanted to hang on to, and my box as always almost full!!

I know we aren't supposed to send you messages in a thread, but thanks Greg!

I'm reminded of the Cadbury Cream Egg commercial...

Thanks, Easter Bunny!
Bawk bawk!

chefann said:
I'm reminded of the Cadbury Cream Egg commercial...

Thanks, Easter Bunny!
Bawk bawk!

Wow...haven't thought of that in a while. My sister loved that commercial...she would walk around the house a randomly say, "Thank you, Easter Bunny! Bawk Bawk" and then bust up laughing. She would crack us up because she got such a kick out of it :) (The funny thing was she was in high school....not a little kid :eek: )

Bawk Bawk Grreg!

Thanks Greg!!

Is it bad if I already maxed out on 75!!???

Thanks Greg!!

I'm new, but my mailbox says 100...

ivykeep said:
I'm new, but my mailbox says 100...

Nuh uh!!!
:::::whining:::::I want a bigger mailbox!!!

Carolyn, to get 100, you have to cough up the extra money for Gold Supporter status.

and would you like some cheese with that whine?

chefann said:
Carolyn, to get 100, you have to cough up the extra money for Gold Supporter status.

and would you like some cheese with that whine?

This is me you're talkin' to...I don't cough up $$ for anything - I am CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

dannyzmom said:
This is me you're talkin' to...I don't cough up $$ for anything - I am CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!
No- you're thrifty.

Cheap is a whole different thing. :D

I was going to say, hmmm, I have capacity for 100 as well. Thanks Ann for clarifying that for us!:D

I've bumped up Gold Supporters limit to 200

You rock, Greg!

HEHEHEHEHEHE. I like you whining Carolyn...LOL

Admin Greg said:
I've bumped up Gold Supporters limit to 200

HOLY CRAP...ARE YOU KIDDING? YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
YAHOOOOO!!!:D

chefann said:
No- you're thrifty.

Cheap is a whole different thing. :D

Oh yeah - I am thrifty and frugal and all that stuff too...but trust me, I am cheap...that's why my husband likes me so much!! ;)

dannyzmom said:
Oh yeah - I am thrifty and frugal and all that stuff too...but trust me, I am cheap...that's why my husband likes me so much!! ;)
You said it, but I was thinkin' it! Must be all that talk about navy blue thongs! :D

Darn- I wish we were in the same wave of Conference so I could at least meet you.

I just noticed my 200 PM limit today..guess I'm a little slow!

Thanks Greg!

me too and already deleted...hey u
gilliandanielle said:
Is it bad if I already maxed out on 75!!???

done more shows, congrats, you'll be there for sure!!!!

Wish I had some shows to look forward to, but am looking for another reg job as for awhile wouldn't be able to just make it on PC :(

Liz

Related to Boost Your Email Storage Capacity: Increase Mailbox Size to 75 Messages

What is the maximum number of messages I can store in my email inbox?

The maximum number of messages you can store in your email inbox is 75. This limit can be increased by following the steps outlined in our "Boost Your Email Storage Capacity" guide.

Why do I need to increase my mailbox size?

Increasing your mailbox size allows you to store more emails in your inbox without having to constantly delete or archive them. This can be especially useful for those who receive a large volume of emails on a daily basis.

How do I increase my mailbox size to 75 messages?

You can increase your mailbox size to 75 messages by following the step-by-step instructions in our "Boost Your Email Storage Capacity" guide. This involves adjusting the settings in your email client or contacting your email provider for assistance.

Will increasing my mailbox size affect my email performance?

No, increasing your mailbox size should not affect your email performance. However, it is important to regularly clean out your inbox to ensure optimal performance.

Do all email providers allow for mailbox size increases?

Most email providers allow for mailbox size increases, but some may have limitations or require additional fees. It is best to check with your specific email provider for their policies on increasing mailbox size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies