• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Julie Wietz's Expert Booking Practices Boost Your Business?

In Summary, the training calls are great. I hope this link comes through so you can listen to it yourself. They are only available for a limited time and I would recommend listening to them before they are gone.
She just also did a recruiting one the other day.

I listened to that one also.

I just started listening to the beginning of this one. Is it the same as her "Designing an Amazing Show Experience" presentation? It sounded like it form the beginning.

pamperedpals said:
I listened to that one also.
Do you have a link for that one too?

sfdavis918 said:
Do you have a link for that one too?
Player

not sure how much longer it will be available, it's was only supposed to be available till 10 AM today, but it is still working right now.

sfdavis918 said:
I just started listening to the beginning of this one. Is it the same as her "Designing an Amazing Show Experience" presentation? It sounded like it form the beginning.

It was basically the same info as on the Designing an Amazing Party Exp. CD.
I was hoping for some new info or tips:(

jrny2001 said:
It was basically the same info as on the Designing an Amazing Party Exp. CD.
I was hoping for some new info or tips:(
I figured that was it...I still will listen to it, just as a "review" since she is so good at what she does.

Anyone who doesn't have her Amazing Party Experience CD's...they are VERY good and well worth your time and $$ if you are going to implement some of her ideas!

Also, you can get some of her items at discount by being a "listener" on this webcast/phone call.

In order to receive these specials you need to go to: www.outwardimage.com\bookings.htm

Does anyone have this saved? I just tried the link that was first posted and it is no longer available. I tried to get in on this the other day but it was full..I'd appreciate it. Email me privately if you can. Thanks!

I listened to this yesterday and plan to listen to it again before it's gone! She gave some REALLY good ideas on there!

I just tried it an it's gone..if anyone was emailed a copy of this, I'd like one to listen to if possible. Thanks!

Shucks, I missed it too!

My speakers are not working :(. Can Anyone highlight notes on either of these calls? Pretty Please??!! TIA! I've never heard her lectures but have heard she is amazing!

KellyTheChef said:
Player

Try this link...it's the booking talk.

I can't get it, I guess I don't have audioacrobat?

I downloaded the first one as a MP3. Try this.

Shoot, it won't upload. Email me if you want it and I will send it to you.

OK, I just tried to send it and it's to big to email. Still send me your requests and I will have my husband help me when he gets home tonight.

What is Julie Wietz Recording?

Julie Wietz Recording is a series of cooking tutorial videos created by Pampered Chef consultant Julie Wietz. These videos showcase different recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products.

How can I access Julie Wietz Recording?

Julie Wietz Recording can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to watch Julie Wietz Recording?

No, anyone can watch Julie Wietz Recording. It is available to all Pampered Chef customers and non-customers for free.

Are the recipes in Julie Wietz Recording only for Pampered Chef products?

No, while the videos do showcase Pampered Chef products, the recipes can be made with any similar kitchen tools and ingredients.

Can I request a specific recipe or cooking technique to be featured in Julie Wietz Recording?

Yes, you can submit requests for specific recipes or cooking techniques to be featured in Julie Wietz Recording. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • workingmaof3