• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Sales with MFPs: 37 Sold Since March 1st :money: Wahooo!!!

In summary, Melissa has sold 37 MFPs since March 1st and 20 Cool n' Serve Trays since March 1st. She also sells 28 in April and 3 in March. Her top seller since March is the Veggie Wedger.
I just ran my sales report and have sold 37 MFPs since March 1st!!! :money: Wahooo!!!

How are you demo'ing it? I do a pineapple salsa (with cucumber, tomatoes & cilantro) but I've only sold a few. ANy tips?

I am doing the Mango Salsa in the catalog but substituting the jicama for pineapple

Melissa, I just have them get an onion, wedge it with the veggie wedger and then put it in the MFP. The love seeing how fast it minces that onion. I have not sold as many MFP's but I was surpised to see that I had sold 20 Cool n' Serve Trays since March 1st!!

Wow! I just ran mine, and I've sold 28! That's amazing. I only had 5 shows in April, and 8 in March.

I haven't done the same demo at every show - the ways that I've shown using it are with the Mango Confetti Salsa, or Apple Berry Salsa, or I've used it several times making the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, and I just chop the onion and pickles in it. Actually, I think people have liked that one the best. Not everyone thinks about making salsa every day, but many people are chopping other stuff to put in dishes they are making...it has also helped that my Early March hosts are now coming to shows booked from theirs and RAVING about it! I had a show last week where I sold 3, because the past host was there telling everyone that she uses hers 4-5 times a week for toddler food, and to chop veggies for casseroles, etc....

I haven't sold any of the MFP at full price. Lots at the Host special price though. Hmmmm...my top seller since March is the Veggie Wedger. I LOVE that thing!! I think that is what's coming across. LOL!

Oh great idea using it for Cheeseburger Salad! I'm going to bring that one back for the summer so I'll be sure to use it then. I just made the apple berry salsa for the first time ever - YUM! Can't wait to try that at a show!

Related to Boost Sales with MFPs: 37 Sold Since March 1st :money: Wahooo!!!

What is the "I Love the Mfp!!!" and why is it popular?

The "I Love the Mfp!!!" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can chop, mix, and blend ingredients with ease. It is popular because it saves time and effort in meal preparation, making cooking more convenient and enjoyable.

How do I use the "I Love the Mfp!!!"?

To use the "I Love the Mfp!!!", first place the desired ingredients in the container and secure the lid. Then, choose the appropriate blade for the desired result and insert it into the lid. Finally, pull the cord to chop, mix, or blend the ingredients to the desired consistency.

Is the "I Love the Mfp!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Love the Mfp!!!" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the blades for longer durability.

Can I use the "I Love the Mfp!!!" for hot ingredients?

No, the "I Love the Mfp!!!" is not suitable for hot ingredients. It is recommended to let hot ingredients cool down before using the tool to avoid damage to the container or lid.

Can I purchase replacement parts for the "I Love the Mfp!!!"?

Yes, replacement parts for the "I Love the Mfp!!!" can be purchased from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. This includes blades, containers, and lids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni