• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Booth Buzz: Unique Ideas for Your Next Women's Event

In summary, Tammy is looking for ideas for her upcoming womens fair. She suggests activities like a duck pond or a wheel of fortune with tools instead of letters. She also suggests a love and romance theme.
vangogirl
Ok, so there is an event coming up that is for woman. Lots of vendors, food, drinks. This event is always sold out. They even expanded it to 2 nights because of the amount of ladies who want to go.
My point........
In the past, I've seen Mary Kay there with a roulette wheel of prizes. Book a party spin the wheel type of thing. It creates a lot of excitment. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a fun idea like this, but not exactly the same.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.

Maybe something like a duck pond. Book a party and pick up a duck with a prize on the bottom. That may be too similar, but it's a thought. :)

I have a womans fair coming up too.... I am looking for some ideas as well :)

seems like i saw on here something about making the turnabout into like a wheel of fortune kind of thing with tools instead of letters. could be fun for a fair or exhibit.

I am doing a craft fair in mid-March. Since Easter is early this year, I'm going to get large plastic Easter eggs and put pictures of products in them. Book a show, pick an egg, and get that prize inside with your party. I'm planning on using the rectangle platter and woven tray with some Easter grass (since they're one of the May host specials). Not exactly lights and lasers, but it might be something to grab their attention, and get me a booking (or two, or three...)

If your fairs are in February, consider doing something with cut out hearts and let them "pick their heart's delight" or something like that.

I do like the TTA "spin" on Wheel of Fortune, too. That's pretty cute!

Good luck!

Tammy

If you have electricity at your booth, you can get a lot of electricity by doing some sizzling demos. You can get a hot plate for about $10 at WalMart, and fix something in the skillet, or hook up your microwave (unless you have an installed one - that would be hard to cart! :) ) and make the Minute&10 cakes. Since the heart dish is only for January, I would suggest making it in the SA cups.Another idea more like the "spin the prize wheel" idea is to put the prizes into helium balloons, and let the booking host pop a balloon to find out the prize. You can get a disposable tank of helium for less than 20 bucks ($30~ish at Sams for nearly twice the size). Print the prizes on regular computer paper, about 6-8 to a page. Fold or roll them up and put them in the balloon before you inflate them. They get the fun of the unknown prize, PLUS the popping noise will make people wonder about your booth long before they see it. You'll have people seeking you out to see what all of the balloon popping is about! :)

Because Valentines day is close I am doing sort of a love and romance theme at my booth. I have the woman's fair this weekend and a bridal fair next weekend........but other than that I am drawing a blank....

1. How can I create excitement at my booth during a Pampered Chef event?

One great way to create excitement at your booth is by hosting interactive demonstrations. This can include live cooking demonstrations where attendees can see and taste the products in action. You can also have games or contests for attendees to participate in, offering prizes such as free products or discounts. Additionally, having eye-catching displays and samples can also draw people in and create buzz around your booth.

2. What types of products should I showcase at my booth to generate excitement?

It's important to have a mix of both popular and new products at your booth. This way, returning customers can see their favorites while also being introduced to something new. You may also want to consider showcasing a variety of products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items, to appeal to a wider audience.

3. How can I engage with potential customers at my booth?

Engaging with potential customers is key to creating excitement at your booth. Make sure to greet each person with a smile and strike up a conversation about their interests or needs in the kitchen. This will help you tailor your product recommendations and demonstrations to their specific needs. You can also have interactive activities, such as product trivia or cooking challenges, to keep people engaged and interested.

4. What role do visuals play in creating excitement at my booth?

Visuals are extremely important in creating excitement at your booth. Make sure to have eye-catching displays and product demonstrations set up to draw people in. You can also use banners, posters, and other visual aids to showcase the benefits and features of your products. Additionally, having samples and food displays can also entice people and create a sense of excitement.

5. How can I make sure that attendees remember my booth after the event is over?

One way to make sure attendees remember your booth is by providing them with something tangible to take home. This can be in the form of a business card, brochure, or even a small free gift with purchase. You can also encourage them to sign up for your email list or follow you on social media to stay connected and informed about future events and promotions. Additionally, make sure to provide excellent customer service and leave a lasting impression on each person you interact with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies