• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings: Crafting a Compelling Show Pitch for Maximum Results

S
sfdavis918
I am having a really hard time with bookings at shows right now. I have only gotten one at the last three shows. :thumbdown: I know it's not all about me just asking, I have to make it appealing as we go along, but what do you say when you ask. What actual words do you use? I say "would you like to have a show and earn some free products yourself?" It comes out so boring. What do you say?

I say, "Would you be interested in having a show of your own?" when I am at a show.

Someone teaching the bookings galore class says "Are you one of the ones that wanted to have a party of your own?"

I always ask what would you want as the host special? When it comes close to being the special, I try to book the show.

Christ Follower said:
Someone teaching the bookings galore class says "Are you one of the ones that wanted to have a party of your own?"
That is what I always ask.

Have you taken the Online Course that deals with this? Start there.

I generally say some variation of, "So, I haven't had a chance to look over the surveys yet. Are you ready to schedule a fun time with your friends?" If they say no, I ask, "Is that not now, or are you saying, 'Don't ever ask me that question again?'" This always gets a laugh. Often people think you're only interested in them if they're having a show in the next couple of weeks.

I, too, am not very good at getting bookings at the show. I have found that planting seeds pays off in the end. So, at the show they say they don't want to book a show. I'll listen for (or assume) the objections and address it. "Yeah, it's really hard to squeeze it all in before the holidays. Can I call you next year when our new catalog comes out?"

I end up spending more time than I should chasing people but often it does pay off with a booking way down the road.

I say something like, "I had so much fun with you all tonight and I would love to work with you. What month looks good for your own cooking show?" I go into it all assuming everyone is going to want to book with me.

I use the approach of: The hugest compliment you could give me this evening would be by bookking your own show with me. At your show, we will have just as much fun and you'll be the bell of the party!

"So what date works for you, for me to come pamper you and your friends and family"

For those of you who kind of go on the assumption that they will want to book a show, what kind of reaction do you get? I don't want to seem pushy, so I'm afraid to try something that direct.

raebates said:
I generally say some variation of, "So, I haven't had a chance to look over the surveys yet. Are you ready to schedule a fun time with your friends?"

If they say no, I ask, "Is that not now, or are you saying, 'Don't ever ask me that question again?'" This always gets a laugh. Often people think you're only interested in them if they're having a show in the next couple of weeks.

That's funny b/c I recently asked something similar to a guest and she did laugh but said, "It's more of a 'don't call me~I'll call you'"

Sarah--have you heard Belinda Ellsworth's talk on bookings?

DanielleQ said:
Sarah--have you heard Belinda Ellsworth's talk on bookings?

I haven't. Should I?

Yeah...I'll pm you

salthechef said:
For those of you who kind of go on the assumption that they will want to book a show, what kind of reaction do you get? I don't want to seem pushy, so I'm afraid to try something that direct.

You aren't being pushy. This is your business. You are only trying to give them the best customer service. And a HUGE part of that is trying to have them get lots of great free and discounted products too.

I've also asked people when they say no, "So you don't want free stuff?" Ususally the REAL reason they are scared to book will come out. If you can just put to rest any fears that they have, most often they will book with you. :D

can you email me too?

i need to hear belinda's bookign chat

Related to Boost Bookings: Crafting a Compelling Show Pitch for Maximum Results

1. How can I improve my show bookings?

To improve your show bookings, it's important to craft a compelling show pitch that will appeal to potential hosts. This means highlighting the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products, having a fun and interactive experience, and supporting a small business. It's also important to personalize your pitch and make a genuine connection with potential hosts.

2. What can I do to make my show pitches more appealing?

To make your show pitches more appealing, focus on the unique aspects of your products and business. Highlight any special offers or promotions, and emphasize the quality and value of your products. You can also offer incentives for hosting a show, such as a free gift or discount on future purchases.

3. How should I ask someone to host a show?

When asking someone to host a show, it's important to be genuine and enthusiastic. Instead of just asking if they would like to host, try saying something like, "I would love for you to host a show and earn some free products for yourself. It's a great opportunity to have a fun and interactive experience and support a small business. What do you think?" This shows that you value their support and genuinely want them to have a positive experience.

4. What words or phrases can I use to make my show pitch more interesting?

Some words and phrases you can use to make your show pitch more interesting include "exclusive," "limited time offer," "unique," "interactive," "fun," "personalized," and "free." You can also use emotion-evoking language, such as "treat yourself" or "support a small business."

5. What should I avoid saying in my show pitch?

Avoid using generic or boring language in your show pitch, such as "would you like to host a show?" or "earn free products by hosting a show." Instead, focus on creating a personalized and engaging pitch that highlights the benefits of hosting a show. Also, be careful not to come across as pushy or desperate, as this can turn potential hosts away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies