• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Leads From Bazaars-Some Ideas

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for getting additional booking leads and booking shows the same day as a bazaar. The ideas included offering grab bags with door prizes, recipes, and business cards, as well as the possibility of offering a free kitchen show and extra free products as incentives for booking a show. It was also suggested to have a drawing for a free kitchen show and to offer a free cookbook for booking a show that day. The conversation also mentioned seeking advice and tips for making the bazaar successful. Overall, the ideas of offering incentives and seeking advice were considered beneficial for getting bookings at the bazaar.
PCJen
You are all very wonderful on coming up with some great ideas so thought I would run this by and see what everyone thought about these ideas on getting additional booking leads and hopefully booking shows the same day as the bazaar.

Here it goes:

I thought about doing grab bags for $5 each. In each bag will be some of our door prizes with a recipe and my business card. In a few of the bags I thought about also adding "You've WON a FREE Kitchen Show for the month of _______(fill in a month you are working on) and $15 in extra FREE products (hospitality product value will cover this) when you hold your show. I would also add that this is on top of our already outstanding Host Reward program and then I would list our reward program. I will also have a drawing for a FREE Kitchen Show and thought about adding the $15 in extra FREE poducts to that sign too. OR maybe something like this too: Book a show today and get a FREE cookbook when you hold your show. So, what do you all think about these ideas?
I have 3 bazaars this month and want to make them very successful with getting bookings. I would love all of the advice and tips you can give me.

Thanks in advance to everyone for all of your advice and tips.
Jennie

"Book a Show today" is a good ideaI just did a booth at a craft fair at our mall last weekend (my first one). I think the grab bags might be worth a shot, but maybe someone else with more experience could tell you about that. I do think the sign "Book a show today & get a free (whatever)" is a good idea. I wish I had thought to try that--now I have a huge stack of drawing slips to go through & contact (I'm only about half-way through!). Good luck with your bazaar!

:

I think these are great ideas! The grab bags are a fun and creative way to entice customers to book a show with you. Offering a free kitchen show and extra free products is a great incentive. I also like the idea of offering a free cookbook for booking a show on the spot. It's always important to have a variety of incentives to appeal to different customers. Good luck with your bazaars and I hope these ideas help you get some great bookings!

What are the benefits of getting bookings leads from bazaars?

Booking leads from bazaars can provide a variety of benefits for your business. They can help you reach a wider audience, increase your bookings, and generate potential new customers. Bazaars also offer an opportunity for face-to-face interactions with potential leads, allowing you to build a personal connection and showcase your products.

How can I attract bookings leads at bazaars?

There are several ways to attract bookings leads at bazaars. One effective method is to offer a special promotion or discount for those who book a party or event with you at the bazaar. You can also create eye-catching displays and engage with potential leads by offering samples or demonstrations of your products. Don't forget to collect contact information from interested attendees so you can follow up with them after the event.

What types of bazaars are best for generating bookings leads?

Different types of bazaars can be beneficial for generating bookings leads. Local craft fairs, holiday markets, and community events are all great options. Look for bazaars that attract your target audience and have a good reputation for bringing in a large number of attendees. It's also helpful to participate in bazaars that have a theme or focus that aligns with your products.

How can I make the most of my time at a bazaar to generate bookings leads?

To make the most of your time at a bazaar, it's important to have a well-planned and organized approach. Before the event, create a schedule for setting up your booth, engaging with attendees, and following up with potential leads. Make sure to have plenty of marketing materials and business cards on hand, and be prepared to answer any questions about your products and services. It's also helpful to have a way to collect information from interested leads, such as a sign-up sheet or digital form.

What should I do after the bazaar to follow up with bookings leads?

Following up with potential bookings leads after the bazaar is crucial for turning them into actual bookings. Make sure to follow up within a few days of the event, while your interaction with them is still fresh in their minds. Send a personalized email or make a phone call to thank them for stopping by your booth and offer any additional information or promotions. You can also add them to your mailing list or invite them to a future event or party. Remember to stay organized and keep track of your follow-ups to ensure you don't miss any potential leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • MrsNetNut404