• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking idea

R

RachelNguyen

My kids' school is having a raffle at their spring carnival and I am donating a $25 gift certificate! It is redeemable only through me. I packed it in an envelope with a catalog and a cookie recipe folder. It is going in a cooking theme basket.

I'll let you know if I get a booking from it!

Love+
Rachel

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
My kids school does a big raffle at their spring carnival every year and I am doing a PC basket in addition to all of the classroom raffles. I am also going to ask the school if I can set up a table and hand out family friendly recipes at the carnival.

Good luck!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I did a similar thing for a gift certificate I donated for a fundraiser. I gave a $15 GC redeemable through only me but it could be doubled to $30 if they host their own show! The fundraiser is this Saturday so I'm excited to see if I get any calls from it.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
me too!

I donated the same thing! I hope whoever wins it will be a new customer:) And I'm sure I'll be wearing a PC t-shirt to the carnival!