• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Next Party and Earn Credit: The Case of a Rude Potential Hostess

In summary, the person had a potential customer who expressed interest in booking a show. After multiple attempts to contact her, the customer hung up on her and her mother informed her that they were no longer interested in hosting a show. The person considered offering a 10% discount to the customer's sister, who also expressed interest in becoming a consultant, but ultimately decided to let the situation go and not pursue it further. The conversation also included advice from others to not take the customer's behavior personally and to move on from the situation.
Chef_2_Four
I had a lady at my first show for June say she was interested in a show. Her sisters had already both booked a show. Well I called her 2 times trying to get ahold of her and left a message, explaining that if she wanted to book a show to call me so her mom would get the credit for it. She never called me back so the day I was closing the show I called her one last time. (there were days in between each phone call). Well she hung up on me as soon as she heard who I was! I talked to her mom and told well I tried calling so and so but the phone disconected if she wants to book a show tell her to call me. Her mom told me she decided not to have a show. Well she could have just told me that on the phone instead of being rude! Anyway it is really bothering me that she hung up on me. I thought about calling her and offering a 10% discount at her sisters show. What do you think? According to one of her sisters she wants to sign up to sell PC!! :eek: She can't even tell me she doesn't want to have a show! What would she do to a customer??? She is pregnant but I was never rude like that when I was pregnant!

You'd offer a 10% discount to someone who hung up on you?!!?!? As for her wanting to sign up - is this someone you'd want on your team?
I'd let sleeping dogs lie.

Let it go.... how would she run a business if she is so rude to hang up on you???

Bless and release....this woman is not worth your time.

DebbieJ said:
Bless and release....this woman is not worth your time.

That is what I was thinking after I posted this. As for wanting to sell PC her sister said they both wanted to do it but do as one person as a team kinda thing. I never talked to her about it. Thanks ladies!

Debbie,
I think you should call the sister and talk to her about becoming a consultant, but don't acknowledge the one who hung up on you until she acknowledges you. You can't read her mind and we aren't in third grade. If she wants something or has a problem with something you shouldn't be hearing it from someone else. Unless she talks to you personally, she hasn't said anything.
JAE

I am still going to talk to her sister about being a consultant. It really hurt my feelings that she hung up on me! But I will get over it, I know that I can't take things personally. Her sister, Suzie, is the one that said THEY wanted to do it, so she may not have even talked to her sister about it.

No way would I offer a discount to someone who hung up on me...bless and release.

Some people are just plain rude and all you are doing is trying to be nice. Forget em! There's no reason for that. How dramatic! A simple "No thank you" would have suficed.

Related to Book Your Next Party and Earn Credit: The Case of a Rude Potential Hostess

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the total party sales in free products and discounts on additional items. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes, as well as spend time with friends and family.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your party. They will also provide you with invitations and help you plan the menu and activities for the party.

Can I earn credit if I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can earn credit by hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they can place orders online. You will still receive the same benefits as hosting an in-person party, such as free and discounted products.

How much credit can I earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The amount of credit you can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party depends on the total sales of the party. Typically, hosts can earn 10-15% of the total party sales in free products and discounts. Your consultant can provide you with more specific information based on the size and success of your party.

What happens if a potential hostess is being rude?

If a potential hostess is being rude, it is important to remain professional and calm. You can try to address their concerns and find a solution that works for both parties. If the situation becomes too difficult to handle, it is best to politely decline the party and focus on finding a more positive and willing hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • wadesgirl