• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bites N Bev's Flyer??? What's up With the Pampered Chef Ones?

In summary, the Bites N Bev's Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring a selection of kitchen tools and products for creating appetizers and beverages. It can be viewed and downloaded online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer often includes exclusive discounts and promotions on featured products, and the consultant discount can be applied. The recipes in the flyer can be made with any kitchen tools, but using Pampered Chef products is recommended for optimal results.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Bites and Bevs flyer made up? I tried pulling the one off the web-site but it wont let me e-mail the flyer, only the link. I booked a show today for one week away and the host needs invites now. Any help would be appreciated!

Can't remember where I got this from but, perhaps it will help you.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Bevs and Bites 2 to page Invite.doc
    216.5 KB · Views: 368
Ellen, you have to print the info you want on the invite from the website, and then save it as your own document, and then you can email it.....I just had to go through all of this too!

Related to Bites N Bev's Flyer??? What's up With the Pampered Chef Ones?

1. What is the Bites N Bev's Flyer?

The Bites N Bev's Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of our top kitchen tools and products specifically designed for creating delicious appetizers and beverages.

2. How can I get a copy of the Bites N Bev's Flyer?

You can view and download a digital copy of the Bites N Bev's Flyer on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a physical copy.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts on the items featured in the Bites N Bev's Flyer?

Yes, the Bites N Bev's Flyer often includes exclusive discounts and promotions on featured products that are only available for a limited time.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items from the Bites N Bev's Flyer?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any items featured in the Bites N Bev's Flyer, allowing you to save even more on these specially curated products.

5. Are the recipes in the Bites N Bev's Flyer only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the Bites N Bev's Flyer can be made with any kitchen tools and products, but we recommend using our high-quality and innovative products for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • avelissar