• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today 20 Sept: Gogi Grant, Anne Meara, Sophia Loren & More!

In summary, the most popular birthday gift for someone born on September 20th is the Pampered Chef Ultimate Knife Set. There is also a 20% discount available for those with a birthday on this day, and there are various easy and delicious recipes on the Pampered Chef website for a birthday celebration. Personalization options are also available for gifts, but cake delivery services are not offered.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Singer Gogi Grant is 86. Actress-comedian Anne Meara is 81. Actress Sophia Loren is 76. Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Taylor is 75. Rock musician Chuck Panozzo is 63. Hockey Hall of Famer Guy LaFleur is 59. Actress Debbi Morgan is 59. Jazz musician Peter White is 56. Actress Betsy Brantley is 55. Actor Gary Cole is 54. TV news correspondent Deborah Roberts is 50. Rock musician Randy Bradbury (Pennywise) is 46. Actress Kristen Johnston is 43. Rock singers Gunnar Nelson and Matthew Nelson are 43. Rock musician Ben Shepherd is 42. Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 35. Actor Jon Bernthal is 34. Rock musician Rick Woolstenhulme (Lifehouse) is 31. Rapper Yung Joc is 28. Actor Aldis Hodge is 24.

I'm adding to the list...

I am 29 today!

Wow, what a diverse group of talented individuals! It's amazing to see so many different ages and backgrounds represented in this list. I have to say, I'm particularly impressed by Sophia Loren and her continued success in the entertainment industry at 76 years old. And it's great to see some familiar names, like Gary Cole and Kristen Johnston, who have been entertaining us for years. Happy birthday to all these amazing individuals!

What is the most popular birthday gift for someone born on September 20th?

The most popular birthday gift for someone born on September 20th is the Pampered Chef Ultimate Knife Set. It includes a variety of high-quality knives that are perfect for any home cook.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for birthdays today, September 20th?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 20% discount on all products for customers who have a birthday on September 20th. Simply provide proof of your birthday when placing your order to receive the discount.

What are some easy and delicious recipes for a birthday celebration on September 20th?

Pampered Chef has a variety of recipes perfect for a birthday celebration on September 20th. Some popular options include the Birthday Cake Dip, Party Perfect Meatballs, and Grilled Chicken Fajitas. You can find these recipes and more on our website.

Can I personalize a gift for someone celebrating their birthday on September 20th?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products. You can add a special message or the recipient's name to make the gift even more meaningful for their September 20th birthday.

Is there a way to have a birthday cake delivered for someone's birthday on September 20th?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer cake delivery services. However, we do have a variety of baking tools and products that can help you create the perfect birthday cake for someone born on September 20th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views