• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Birthdays: Maximilian Schell, James MacArthur, Jerry Butler & More!

In summary, Maximilian Schell was a Swiss-Austrian actor, director, and producer known for his role in "Judgment at Nuremberg". James MacArthur was an American actor famous for his role in "Hawaii Five-O". Jerry Butler is not related to actor Gerard Butler, and is instead an American soul singer. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes through online resources and cooking shows. Their products can be purchased online or through a consultant, and customers can also host virtual cooking shows for rewards.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Actor-director Maximilian Schell is 79. Actor James MacArthur is 72. Flutist James Galway is 70. Singer Jerry Butler is 70. Pop musician Bobby Elliott (The Hollies) is 68. Actress Mary Woronov is 66. Actor John Rubinstein is 63. Rock singer-musician Gregg Allman is 62. Reggae singer Toots Hibbert (Toots and the Maytals) is 61. Actress Kim Basinger is 56. Rock musician Warren Cuccurullo is 53. Rock musician Phil Collen (Def Leppard) is 52. Country singer Marty Raybon is 50. Rock musician Marty Friedman is 47. Actor Wendell Pierce is 46. Actress Teri Hatcher is 45. Rapper Bushwick Bill (The Geto Boys) is 43. Singer Sinead O'Connor is 43. Actor Matthew Laborteaux is 43. Rock musician Ryan Newell (Sister Hazel) is 37. Actor Dominic Monaghan is 33. Actor Ian Somerhalder is 31. Rock singer Ingrid Michaelson is 30. R&B singer Chrisette Michele is 27. Rock singer-actress Kate Voegele is 23. Actress AnnaSophia Robb is 16.

Wow, what an impressive list of birthdays today! It's amazing to see so many talented individuals reaching such milestones in their lives. I'm especially excited to see that actor-director Maximilian Schell is turning 79. He's had such a long and successful career in Hollywood and it's great to see him still going strong. And who can forget James MacArthur from his role in Hawaii Five-O? He's a true legend. And of course, we can't forget about the musical talents of James Galway, Jerry Butler, and Bobby Elliott. Happy birthday to all of these amazing individuals!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to wish a very happy birthday to all of our amazing celebrities who are celebrating today! Maximilian Schell, James MacArthur, Jerry Butler, and many more, happy birthday to you all! As a pampered chef consultant, I love celebrating special occasions with delicious food and I'm sure many of you do too. If you're looking for some new recipes to try out for your birthday celebrations, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'd be more than happy to share some of my favorite dishes with you. Wishing you all a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and of course, good food! Happy birthday once again! Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Who is Maximilian Schell?

Maximilian Schell was a Swiss-Austrian actor, director, and producer. He was best known for his role as Hans Rolfe in the 1961 film "Judgment at Nuremberg" for which he won an Academy Award for Best Actor.

2. What is James MacArthur famous for?

James MacArthur was an American actor who is best known for his role as Dan "Danno" Williams in the television series "Hawaii Five-O". He also appeared in films such as "The Young Stranger" and "Spencer's Mountain".

3. Is Jerry Butler related to actor Gerard Butler?

No, Jerry Butler is not related to actor Gerard Butler. Jerry Butler is an American soul singer and songwriter, while Gerard Butler is a Scottish actor.

4. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for their customers. They also offer cooking shows and online resources to help their customers learn new recipes and techniques.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual cooking show to earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views