• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today May 20: James McEachin Turns 80, Cher at 64, and More!

In summary, James McEachin is an 80-year-old American actor, author, producer, and director known for his roles in films like "Play Misty for Me" and "Sudden Impact". Cher, whose full name is Cherilyn Sarkisian, is a 64-year-old singer, actress, and television personality with over 50 years in the entertainment industry. She is known for her iconic voice, unique fashion style, and hits like "Believe" and "I Got You Babe".
colegrovet
Gold Member
Actor-author James McEachin is 80. Actor Anthony Zerbe is 74. Actor David Proval is 68. Singer Joe Cocker is 66. Singer-actress Cher is 64. Actor-comedian Dave Thomas is 61. Rock musician Warren Cann is 58. New York Gov. David Paterson is 56. Actor Dean Butler is 54. TV-radio personality Ron Reagan is 52. Rock musician Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Go's) is 52. Actor Bronson Pinchot is 51. Singer Susan Cowsill is 51. Actor John Billingsley is 50. Actor Tony Goldwyn is 50. Singer Nick Heyward is 49. TV personality Ted Allen is 45. Actress Mindy Cohn is 44. Rock musician Tom Gorman (Belly) is 44. Actress Gina Ravera is 44. Actor Timothy Olyphant is 42. Rapper Busta Rhymes is 38. Rock musician Ryan Martinie is 35. Actor Matt Czuchry is 33. Actress Angela Goethals is 33. Actress-singer Naturi Naughton is 26.

Actor Anthony Zerbe is 74.Singer Joe Cocker is 66.Actor David Proval is 68.Singer-actress Cher is 64.Actor-comedian Dave Thomas is 61.New York Gov. David Paterson is 56.Actor Dean Butler is 54.TV-radio personality Ron Reagan is 52.Rock musician Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Go's) is 52.Actor Bronson Pinchot is 51.Singer Susan Cowsill is 51.Actor John Billingsley is 50.Actor Tony Goldwyn is 50. Singer Nick Heyward is 49. TV personality Ted Allen is 45. Actress Mindy Cohn is 44. Rock musician Tom Gorman (Belly) is 44. Actress Gina Ravera is 44. Actor Timothy Olyphant is 42. Rapper Busta Rhymes is 38. Rock musician Ryan Martinie is 35. Actor Matt Czuchry is 33. Actress Angela Goethals is 33. Actress-singer Naturi Naughton is 26.

Wow, what a diverse group of celebrities with birthdays today! It's amazing to see the range of ages and talents represented here. Happy 80th birthday to James McEachin, and happy 74th birthday to Anthony Zerbe! And a special shoutout to Cher, who is 64 and still rocking it. It's also interesting to see the mix of actors, musicians, and other personalities on this list. Happy birthday to all of them!

1. Who is James McEachin and what is he known for?

James McEachin is an American actor, author, producer, and director who is best known for his roles in films such as "Play Misty for Me" and "Sudden Impact". He is also known for his work as a voice actor and for his many appearances on television shows.

2. How old is James McEachin turning today?

James McEachin is turning 80 years old today, May 20th.

3. What is Cher's full name?

Cher's full name is Cherilyn Sarkisian. She is known professionally by her first name, Cher.

4. How old is Cher turning today?

Cher is turning 64 years old today, May 20th.

5. What is Cher's claim to fame?

Cher is a singer, actress, and television personality who has been in the entertainment industry for over 50 years. She is known for her iconic voice, unique fashion style, and numerous hits such as "Believe", "I Got You Babe", and "If I Could Turn Back Time".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat