• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Binders, Invites and Recipe Cards

In summary, the binder for Pampered Chef recipes is designed to organize and store recipe cards. It includes pockets and dividers for categorization and can be personalized with a name or message on the cover. Invitations for Pampered Chef parties can be created and sent using an online system or printed out. Extra recipe cards can also be ordered, either pre-designed or custom, in packs of 25. There are order forms provided by Pampered Chef for keeping track of guests' orders, or orders can be entered directly through the online system.
brandenc
Gold Member
I'm cleaning out most of my PC items. I have 3 binders, around 425+ recipe cards, 13 packs of unopened invites and a few hundred loose.I am asking $25 plus shipping.I can take paypal or credit card by fax.I can ship either FedEx or USPS. I'd need your zip code to give you the shipping cost.PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

1. How do I use the binder for my Pampered Chef recipes?

The binder is designed to help you organize and store your Pampered Chef recipe cards. Simply slide the cards into the designated pockets and use the dividers to separate the different categories of recipes. You can also add additional pages or pockets for other recipes or notes.

2. Can I personalize my recipe binder?

Yes, you can personalize your recipe binder by adding your name or a special message on the cover. Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs and personalization options to choose from.

3. How do I create and send invites for my Pampered Chef party?

To create and send invites for your Pampered Chef party, you can use the online invitation system provided by Pampered Chef. Simply log in to your account, select the party you want to invite people to, and follow the prompts to customize and send your invites. You can also print out physical invites if you prefer.

4. Can I order extra recipe cards for my binder?

Yes, you can order extra recipe cards for your binder. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe card designs to choose from, and you can order them in packs of 25. You can also create your own custom recipe cards online.

5. How do I keep track of my guests' orders at my Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef provides order forms for you to use at your party. Simply fill out the form with your guests' orders and payment information, and submit it along with your own order. You can also use the online ordering system to enter your guests' orders directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies