• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!

In summary, Cindy won a sewing machine and free hotel night, Eileen won a free night, and everyone else won leadership registration.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay y'all ... it's drawing day for more Leadership prizes and the Big Wahoo.... who's gonna win it?

do you have to already be a FD or higher to be in it to win it?

I have a shot at it and it'll be the only way I can go to leadership!

vwpamperedchef said:
do you have to already be a FD or higher to be in it to win it?
no... you just have to have had at least one recruit sign up during this recruiting promo

dang...my recruit signed at the end of july!

IT's ON THE WEBSITEGo check it out... it's under the recruiting promo... gotta leave for church....
:)

I'm doing the happy dance!!! I WON FREE LEADERSHIP REGISTRATION!!!! Just got the email...I can't believe it - I never ever win anything!

I didn't win, wasn't meant to be...but CONGRATULATIONS CINDY!!!!!

This must be the month for me - honestly I have never won a thing and earlier this month I won a Bernina sewing machine at our local store here (smocking little dresses is my prozac) and now this! WOW!

I won a free night at a leadership hotel!!!

Wow - I know a bunch of the winners -- congrats ya'll!!

Congrats Eileen!!!!

...and congrats on your sewing machine too Cindy!

Way to go ladies!! Glad some cheffers won!

Way to go! :)

I won a free night, too! I've been going crazy all day because my computer has been down, so now I'm totally jazzed!

Congrats to everyone....I'll see ya there!

Cindycooks said:
This must be the month for me - honestly I have never won a thing and earlier this month I won a Bernina sewing machine at our local store here (smocking little dresses is my prozac) and now this! WOW!

CONGRATULATIONS Cindy and all you other winners... Cindy is a clustermate so that is so fun!

Congrats all!!!

I won Free hotel night the first week. Yesterday I won free Leadership registration. I'm so psyched!

Now to go register!

Way to go ladies!! Have a great time!!

dns2202 said:
I won Free hotel night the first week. Yesterday I won free Leadership registration. I'm so psyched!

Now to go register!

Wow! You were definitely meant to go to Leadership! Congrats to you & all of the other winners, too!

Related to Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!

What is "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!"?

"Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win exclusive prizes and discounts on select products.

How do I participate in "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!"?

To participate in "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!", simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product during the promotional period and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win.

When does "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!" take place?

The promotion typically runs for a limited time and the dates will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

What are the prizes for "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!"?

The prizes for "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!" vary and can include discounts on select products, free products, or exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise.

Is there a limit to how many times I can enter "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!"?

There is no limit to the number of times you can enter "Big Wahoo Today.. Hope It's a Cheffer!". Each purchase during the promotional period will count as one entry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies