• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Success at Today's Demo: $2200 in Sales and 1 New Recruit

In summary, Carolyn made $2200 in sales in a day with more orders coming in. She had one recruit and her observations showed that people were buying a lot of cat stuff before her demo. There was also a $5 per ticket raffle for baskets of goodies. Carolyn's local group is the National Foundation for Animal Rescue and her FR this year was for them. She is now officially earned the cruise.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
So here's how it went --
$2200 in sales right now with more orders due to come in over the next few days.
1 recruit
here are my observations...
the cat lady set up a table of cat stuff she was selling - people bought a lot of that stuff before my demo...there went some of their budgeted spending for the day. They (the cat group) also ran a $5 per ticket raffle for baskets of goodies...there went another bunch of peoples' $. I understand and respect that she (cat lady) needs to raise $ for her group in whatever way she can and her ways are fast $$ ways...but I do feel that cut into my sales...but hey - $2200 is nothing to sneeze at...so no complaints here...

Wow, that's great, though!! 1 recruit and over $2000 with more orders still to go...

Carolyn~

All I can say is.....

WOW!!!

$2,000 in sales and TONS of points earned (sales + recruit!)

Way to go!!

Good job! Great show!

Way to go!

YOU ROCK CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Good Job Carolyn! Please be sure and tell us when the final total is in.

Carolyn...what organization was the FR for? Kitties???? We have a small local group that takes in feral cats to fix them up and get homes to as many as they can. You just made me ponder!!! In my area it would be a $200 fundraiser with one P.O.'d customer!

baychef said:
Carolyn...what organization was the FR for? Kitties???? We have a small local group that takes in feral cats to fix them up and get homes to as many as they can. You just made me ponder!!! In my area it would be a $200 fundraiser with one P.O.'d customer!

That's exactly what this group is. It is the National Foundation for Animal Rescue. The gal in charge is a good friend of my mom's. The last few years the PC part of the FR was handled by peopl ein my downline because I live out of state so I would pass the FR down to them. This summer since I was coming up, the gal in charge asked if I would be willing to do the FR for them...(mom had been braggin' on my TPC stuff). So that's how I ended up doing it this year.

Way to go, Carolyn!

Congratualtions!

I am so happy it went well for you!

Lisa

Awesome! I was just thinking the other day about it;wondering if you'd had it! Great job:)

AWESOME Carolyn!

thats so great!

curious what was the attendence count after all those invites sent out?

You GO GIRL!!! That's AWESOME!!!:D

heather9892 said:
thats so great!

curious what was the attendence count after all those invites sent out?
I'd guess there were about 50 people in attendance...so far about 25 have ordered. Others bought cat stuff or raffle tickets for the gift baskets.
We're at 2278 now

Way to go!!! Keep us posted on your final outcome!

Woo hoo - we just passed the $3000 mark and there are more orders still coming in!!!!

Woo Hoo that is great Carolyn. Sounds like a pretty successful fundraiser.

tlennhoff said:
Woo Hoo that is great Carolyn. Sounds like a pretty successful fundraiser.

Even with giving them 10% of my commission, I am still making a nice chunk of change!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I am so jealous!!

But even more excited for you!! Way to go!

dannyzmom said:
Even with giving them 10% of my commission, I am still making a nice chunk of change!!!
And it raises your % on all your other shows too!

ChefBeckyD said:
And it raises your % on all your other shows too!

to heck with %'s - I am drooling thinking about the POINTS!! Woo Hoo!
I just checked my incentive calculator & once I submit this FR, I will have officially earned the cruise!!

dannyzmom said:
to heck with %'s - I am drooling thinking about the POINTS!! Woo Hoo!
I just checked my incentive calculator & once I submit this FR, I will have officially earned the cruise!!

Carolyn~

That is the bomb!!

I am doing the happy dance for you!!!

WOW< that is so awesome for you!!! Congrats on the Cruise too!!

Congrats Carolyn!!! That is totally awesome for you! I need to step up my fundraising game if not for the commission, for the points! I think it's a time to start introducing myself to everyone/thing I come in contact with asking for money... hehehe... now I can't wait to see what the new fundraiser flyer looks like even more! Rock on girl! Way to be motivation for me and so many others!

Way to go!Congratulations! Great way to earn points. ;)

chefsrpampered said:
Congratulations! Great way to earn points. ;)

Well well well...look who finaly decided to post!! HEy everybody -- say hello to Roseanne - my friend and high achieveing team member!!

Hi Roseanne

Hi Everyone, I finally figured out how to get back on to this great site. :)

Way to go Carolyn! That is great.

chefsrpampered said:
Hi Everyone, I finally figured out how to get back on to this great site. :)

Yippee!!
Dancing for joy & chanting "Roseanne is here! Roseanne is here!!"

Related to Big Success at Today's Demo: $2200 in Sales and 1 New Recruit

1. How did you manage to achieve $2200 in sales and recruit 1 person at your demo?

The cat lady at the event had set up a table selling cat-related items, and many people purchased from her before my demo. Additionally, she ran a $5 raffle for baskets of goodies, which also attracted a lot of people. While this may have cut into my sales, I still managed to achieve $2200 in sales and recruit 1 person.

2. How did you handle the competition from the cat lady's sales?

I understand and respect the cat lady's need to raise funds for her group, and I have no complaints about the impact it may have had on my sales. I was still able to achieve a successful demo and reach my goals.

3. Were there any other factors that contributed to your success?

Aside from the cat lady's sales, I also had orders coming in from people who were unable to attend the demo but still wanted to purchase products. This added to my total sales and helped me reach my goal of $2200.

4. How did you manage to recruit 1 person at the demo?

I believe that having a successful demo and showing the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant was what attracted the recruit. They saw the potential for success and wanted to be a part of it.

5. Do you have any tips for others looking to achieve similar success at a demo?

First and foremost, focus on providing a great demo and showcasing the benefits of the products. Also, be open to different forms of fundraising or competition at the event, as it may attract more people and potentially lead to more sales. And finally, always be prepared to handle orders that may come in after the demo has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dessertMama