• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Shawl Patterns for Crocheters | Worsted Chenille Yarn

In summary, the person is looking for a good shawl pattern and is not liking the ones they are finding. They are looking for a pattern that would look good with worsted chenille yarn and any help is appreciated.
ragschef
I am looking for a good shawl pattern and am not liking the ones I'm finding when I google or visit herrshners or leisurer arts.:( Anyone have one that's tried and true... and pretty? The patterns I have are from the '70s and not really liking those. I need one that would look good with worsted chenille yarn. Any help is appreciated. :thumbup:

i have a bunch of patterns at home. ill look tonight & see if i can scan anything in for you...

Have you tried the Lion Yarn site? They have a lot of cute free patterns. lionbrandyarn.comOtherwise, let me take a look in my stash later.(Or you can check the labels at your local yarn shop. Sometimes those patterns are nice.)

chefann said:
Have you tried the Lion Yarn site? They have a lot of cute free patterns. lionbrandyarn.com

Otherwise, let me take a look in my stash later.

(Or you can check the labels at your local yarn shop. Sometimes those patterns are nice.)

The only things I've found there are poncho patterns. I've gotten a few of the free patterns from the walmart craft area and Hobby Lobby. Those are the only craft stores in our area. That's why I buy a lot from Herrschners!

crochet pattern central

theres a TON of patterns...i didnt open any up so i dont know if they are good or not.

I second using Crochet Pattern Central. I LOVE that site, and go there for everything! You do have to wade through a lot of patterns, sometimes, but they all have pictures (I hate going to look at a pattern and find that it doesn't have pictures!).I don't know what style of shawl you're thinking of, but two I personally like the look of the Delhi Shawl and the Paris Shawl.http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/delhi/delhi_1.html
http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/paris/paris.html

LOVE :love: the Delhi shawl!!! Thanks!

Here's one from the Lion site:http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/70474AD.html?noImages=0

Related to Best Shawl Patterns for Crocheters | Worsted Chenille Yarn

1. What is the best type of yarn to use for shawl patterns?

The best type of yarn for shawl patterns would depend on the personal preference and desired outcome of the crocheter. However, worsted chenille yarn is a popular choice for its softness and versatility.

2. Where can I find good shawl patterns?

There are many resources for finding shawl patterns, such as craft websites, books, and magazines. It may also be helpful to ask for recommendations from fellow crocheters or search for patterns on social media platforms like Pinterest or Instagram.

3. Why are the shawl patterns I find not to my liking?

The shawl patterns you find may not be to your liking due to personal preference or the specific yarn you are using. It may be helpful to adjust your search criteria or try different types of yarn to find a pattern that suits your taste.

4. Can you recommend a tried and true shawl pattern?

Unfortunately, as a scientist I cannot make personal recommendations. However, there are many online communities and forums for crocheters where you can ask for pattern recommendations and see pictures of finished projects for inspiration.

5. Are there any shawl patterns that would look good with worsted chenille yarn?

Yes, there are many shawl patterns that would look great with worsted chenille yarn. Some popular options include the Virus Shawl, the Lost in Time Shawl, and the Dragon Belly Shawl. It may be helpful to search for patterns specifically designed for worsted weight yarn or to adjust the pattern to fit your chosen yarn weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melindag
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies