• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Easy Recipe! Omg so Good You Guys!

In summary, these look impressive too! I just made them for the first time at my second kitchen show & everyone raved. Sold a lot of bar pans and "All the Best" cookbooks!
its_me_susan
These look impressive too! I just made them for the first time at my second kitchen show & everyone raved. Sold a lot of bar pans and "All the Best" cookbooks!

* Tomato Basil Squares *
From the Pampered Chef All The Best cookbook

1 (10 ounce) package pizza crust
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup (1 ounces) Parmesan cheese grated
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, snipped, or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 plum tomatoes thinly sliced

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll out pizza crust on Rectangle Baking Stone to within 1 inch of edge of Stone. Sprinkle crust with one cup of the mozzarella cheese; set aside. Using deluxe cheese grater, grate parmesan cheese, using kitchen shears, snip basil.

In 1-quart batter Bowl, combine the remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise, mix well. Using garlic Press, press garlic over cheese mixture. mix well.

Using Ultimate Slice & Grate, thinly slice tomatoes, arrange in single layer over mozzarella cheese on crust.

Using medium stainless steel scoop place mozzarella cheese mixture over tomatoes spread to cover evenly. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.

Cut with Pizza cutter. Serve with mini serving spatula.

That did it for me!That was the recipe at the one and only kitchen show I attended before becoming a consultant. I had to have the garlic press and the ultimate slice and grate after I saw how thinly she sliced those tomatoes. I hate tomatoes, but they cooked down and it tasted just like sauce!! I was sold!

This is one of my absolute favorite PC recipes, both at home and at a demo. The ingredient list is small, the demo is easy, and it tastes incredible! Even those who don't care for tomatoes like this recipe! Give it a try if you haven't yet. This was one of my two recipes that I did in my very first shows. YUMMM!

Thanks for sharingI have the cookbook so I've heard of the recipe, but never tried it...looks like I'm definitely going to try this tomorrow at our cookout! Thanks :D

It sounds so good and easy to make. I will have to try this one and I am sure I will be making these as soon as my SS1 kit arrives so I will have to bar pan to make them it. Thanks for sharing.

You can use the Large Round Stone to make these, or even the Rectangle Stone! I made mine on the Large Round Stone at my first shows, until I earned the Bar Pan. It turns out just a good!

I also like to use the French Loaf dough for the crust instead of the pizza crust. Just my preference...

can I use the large round stone instead?Trying to find a quick, easy and yummy recipe to demo at a few shows but as I am just starting I only will have the large round stone to use. Would I be able to pull it off with this recipe since it calls for the rectangle piece??? :confused:

heat123 said:
Trying to find a quick, easy and yummy recipe to demo at a few shows but as I am just starting I only will have the large round stone to use. Would I be able to pull it off with this recipe since it calls for the rectangle piece??? :confused:

I think you can, you could make it a circle and then cut it into pie slices like a pizza...you can always improv on a recipe!!!

Its my all time favorite PC recipe too! I'm making it for a show on Sunday afternoon, the host wanted something light. Everybody always rave's about it and it is so easy! I'm fixing a microwave cake to go with it.

its a big hit!Tomato Basil Squares are my favorite demo recipe because
1. when my sister
tried them this summer she told me i should start doing pampered chef myself (she was right!)
2. a customer booked a show from a show where I served these and the she said "I want you to make the exact same thing at my show!"
3. They can be cut into small pieces for a large crowd
4. They show off the stone wear. the ultimate slice and grate, the batter bowls, the garlic press, the cheese grater, and look great on the simple additions tray!
5. You CAN adapt them, you don't need the ultimate slice and grate for the tomatoes, just use the utility knife! You can make them on the round, rectangle flat or bar pans!
6. You can do a lot of the work AHEAD of time, if you are new and nervous about doing the whole recipe in front of people!
YAY I love these things!
Plus they are sooooooooooooooooo yummy! :p

PCAbby said:
Tomato Basil Squares are my favorite demo recipe because

Plus they are sooooooooooooooooo yummy! :p

OK OK you guys have convinced me. I HAVE to try this recipe, My kids HATE tomatoes so I havent tried it yet. That's another blessing of the Pamered Chef business is getting me to stretch beyond what I am comfortable with and to expand my horizens :eek: You guys are WONDERFUL!!!!!! God Bless

What are the ingredients for "Best Easy Recipe! Omg so Good You Guys!"?

The ingredients for this recipe include:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 can of diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup of cooked rice
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped green onions, sour cream

Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, this recipe contains ground beef. However, you can easily substitute the ground beef with a plant-based alternative, such as Beyond Meat or tofu.

How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the fridge. When ready to eat, simply cook the ingredients as directed in the recipe.

What is the recommended serving size for this recipe?

This recipe serves 4-6 people, depending on portion size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
byrd1956