• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Chicken Fajitas Recipe with Chipotle Rub & Southwest Seasoning | Olé!

I already seed x3-x4 large tomatoes when I get to Host home..and cut them in small chunks and place in Classic Batter Bowl. I show them there is NO water in the bowl because I took the seeds out..: I already seed x3-x4 large tomatoes when I get to Host home..and cut them in small chunks and place in Classic Batter Bowl. I show them there is NO water in the bowl because I took the seeds out..: Add all ingrediants above...I then have them get the chips out and start tasting and we add more lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper, etc to taste....: It's a GREAT type of SHOW!!
RMDave
Gold Member
Too many recipes for Chicken Fajitas here on in the CC ... I'm looking for one that may have used both 2 Tbs Chipotle Rub and 2 Tbs SouthWest Seasoning. I'm actually looking for the fajitas recipe that everybody most enjoys.

Opinions?

Suggestions?

Olé!

If I do them at a show, I use the recipe from Weekday Dinners Done.

If I do them at home it's 1.5 lb chicken, one pepper, one onion, seasoning/rub to coat, a bit of garlic and toppings (sour cream, cheese etc to put on later). Microwave about 12-15 minutes until the chicken is 160°F.

The Weekday Dinners Done version is pretty much the same, I just have the recipe card with me to give me measurements and to sell the set. :D

I do the 'recipe' at shows all the time. Its one of only 2 that I do in the last year.
2-3 onions
1 green pepper
1 red/orange pepper
slice all above with ultimate mandolin
sprinkle SW/chipotle seasoning over veggies (no measuring)
lay 1-2lbs bl/sl chicken breasts/tenders over veggies with chefs tongs
sprinkle SW seasoning/chipotle over chicken (again no measuring)
Press 2-3 cloves of garlic over chicken
Squeeze half a lime over chicken with citrus press
S&P with Bamboo Grinders
Lid on; 12-15min in MW until Dig Pocket Therm hits 160
Serve salsa, sour cream & cheese in Dots Trio bowl with small bamboo spoons for sauces and small tongs for cheese - use large salad tongs for fajita mixture.
MW fajita shells in MW with wet papertowl for about 1min.

This is the one that I developed and started using at shows about 6 months after the DCB was introduced. My friend Linda sent it into the test kitchens at one point, and low and behold, they came out with their own version a while later! This recipe predates the Chipotle Rub, but I did start using part rub, and part SW seasoning when it came out.

Attachments

• Fast and Easy Chicken Fajitas - directions.doc
    15.5 KB · Views: 523
RMDave said:
Too many recipes for Chicken Fajitas here on in the CC ... I'm looking for one that may have used both 2 Tbs Chipotle Rub and 2 Tbs SouthWest Seasoning. I'm actually looking for the fajitas recipe that everybody most enjoys.

Opinions?

Suggestions?

Olé!

Did you not like the one I sent you? That's what it used.

The recipe I was looking for was one shared by LeftyMac .. its truly wonderful. :) I got it. Thanks all. :)

RMDave said:
The recipe I was looking for was one shared by LeftyMac .. its truly wonderful. :) I got it. Thanks all. :)

Go me! Well, I guess I'll have to post it b/c I know people will ask.

Attachments

• Chicken Fajitas.pdf
    138.1 KB · Views: 447
My Mexican/Margarita shows are the biggest hit shows I do!
If they don't like Margarita's I will just do "Mexican Fiesta" on the invites...I have a Host doing a Mexican/Beer party! :)

In fact I just got home from this type of party and OUT OF 10 girls there...7 bought the DCB!
I do chicken fajitas and salsa...

Chicken Fajitas in DCB
1 white onion - sliced w/ Ult Mandolin w/ v-shaped blade
1 pkg tri color peppers - cut in strips w/ Forged Cutlery
Press 1 clove of garlic over vegs (Garlic Press)
Peel and slice 1 clove of garlic over vegs (using Garlic Press and Peeler)
sprinkle chipotle rub and southwestern seasoning over vegs
drizzle Garlic Infused Canola oil over vegs
Top w/ strips of chicken over top of vegs
sprinkle chipotle rub and southwestern season over chicken
drizzle Garlic Infused Canola oil over chicken
Squeeze 1/2 lime over chicken with Citrus Press
salt and pepper optional

Micro 13 min and check chicken.

Then have them chop up Fajitas with salad choppers when it is done.

Make salsa while chicken is cooking..

Salsa
3-4 large tomatoes -
1/2 white onion -chop finely with Food Chopper
1/2 jalapeno pepper - chop finely with Food Chopper
1-2 garlic cloves - Garlic Press
cilantro- put cilantro in prep bowl and cut w/ salad choppers
1 lime - Citrus Press
salt and pepper

I already seed x3-x4 large tomatoes when I get to Host home..and cut them in small chunks and place in Classic Batter Bowl. I show them there is NO water in the bowl because I took the seeds out..
Add all ingrediants above...I then have them get the chips out and start tasting and we add more lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper, etc to taste....

It's a GREAT type of SHOW!!
:chef:

Ok... Pat your self on the back leftymac.

Thanks for the receipe

Happy to know its what I do for the most part minus the oil - I'll score for the healthier version. :D (just kidding) Really - try some garlic and lime on it (more tools) and you'll love the flavor. Thanks for the recipes as well!

Related to Best Chicken Fajitas Recipe with Chipotle Rub & Southwest Seasoning | Olé!

1. What ingredients do I need to make chicken fajitas?

To make chicken fajitas, you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, onion, fajita seasoning, flour tortillas, and toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use other types of meat such as beef, shrimp, or tofu to make fajitas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

Marinating the chicken is not necessary, but it can add more flavor to your fajitas. You can marinate the chicken in a mixture of lime juice, oil, and fajita seasoning for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

4. How do I cook the chicken for fajitas?

You can cook the chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat for about 5-6 minutes on each side, until it is fully cooked. You can also grill or bake the chicken for a different flavor.

5. Can I make fajitas ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients for fajitas ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. When ready to eat, simply cook the chicken and vegetables, warm up the tortillas, and assemble your fajitas with your desired toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • Lilamyw3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies