• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Dispenser Would Be a Nice New Product

This one dispenses one batter at a time according to the batter order. It is silicone and collapsible. It is available at www.seattle.mariners.mlb.com.
gailz2
Gold Member
http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-976589/Chicago-Metallic-Batter-Dispenser

images

This one dispenses one batter at a time according to the batter order.

I'm having a ball with this one.I'm glad you all like it - I was afraid I'd get a complaint from an old bat.

Hey KG, I'd really like to order one of those dispensers you shared the picture of; can you provide the website to order it from?

Here's a vendor in your neighborhood: http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=sea.

Ok so I am going out on a limb here, I really really really wish Pampered Chef would go back to selling kitchen tools....I went with my daughter to Sur Le Table over the weekend and saw so many things that we could be offering. I say: a collapsible strainer just like our bowls, and a collander...silicone toaster tongs (ask me how many times in the past 10 years I have been asked for toaster tongs again), silicone egg poaching cups, smaller versions of our drainer, a citrus reamer (another thing I get asked for all the time), larger citrus presses for grapefruit and larger citrus fruit....5 or 6 different silicone whisks....these are all things that are sellable and kitchen TOOLS. I like the bamboo and such but do think we would see more sales if we got back to kitchen tools.

Kitchen Guy, you are too funny. Nancy, I agree--there are tons of cute items in the kitchen stores that we could be selling--people really do love going into those stores and browse/shop.

Nanisu said:
Ok so I am going out on a limb here, I really really really wish Pampered Chef would go back to selling kitchen tools....I went with my daughter to Sur Le Table over the weekend and saw so many things that we could be offering. I say: a collapsible strainer just like our bowls, and a collander...silicone toaster tongs (ask me how many times in the past 10 years I have been asked for toaster tongs again), silicone egg poaching cups, smaller versions of our drainer, a citrus reamer (another thing I get asked for all the time), larger citrus presses for grapefruit and larger citrus fruit....5 or 6 different silicone whisks....these are all things that are sellable and kitchen TOOLS. I like the bamboo and such but do think we would see more sales if we got back to kitchen tools.

Oh, I agree! I love that store! Yes, there were so many things there that I wish we would sell.

I have a set of 3 silicone collapsible strainers that I LOVE! They collapse down to fit in the dishwasher without taking tons of room. And they fit nicely into a pan so I can boil pasta in it and then just lift it out. Kind of like this one, but a set of three:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08T09F3277

The only strainer of ours I use is the the salad spinner since I am putting the strainer into the salad spinner to use.

Related to Batter Dispenser Would Be a Nice New Product

1. How does the batter dispenser work?

The batter dispenser is designed with a trigger mechanism that allows you to easily control the flow of batter. Simply fill the dispenser with batter, hold it over your desired surface, and squeeze the trigger to release the batter.

2. What types of batter can be used with the dispenser?

The batter dispenser can be used with a variety of batters, including pancake batter, cake batter, waffle batter, and more. It is also suitable for thicker batters, such as muffin or cupcake batter.

3. Is the batter dispenser easy to clean?

Yes, the batter dispenser is designed for easy cleaning. It can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. Can the batter dispenser be used for other types of liquids?

While the batter dispenser is primarily designed for dispensing batter, it can also be used for other liquid ingredients such as sauces, dressings, and syrups. However, it is not suitable for hot liquids.

5. How much batter does the dispenser hold?

The batter dispenser has a capacity of 4 cups, making it perfect for larger batches of batter. It also has measurement markings on the side for easy and accurate portioning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Nanisu
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Bren706