• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbecued Burger Recipe with BBQ Basting Bottle

In summary, to make the Barbecued Burger Recipe, gather ground beef, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and hamburger buns. Use a BBQ Basting Bottle to baste the burgers while they are cooking on the grill. You can use different types of meat, like ground turkey, chicken, or veggie burgers, but adjust cooking times accordingly. For grilling, cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare burgers. Alternatively, you can bake the burgers in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through and basting before serving.
Chef_2_Four
for a recipe that uses the bbq basting bottle? I was talking to my director this morning about our recipes for our next meeting and she said something about makeing something that uses that bottle, but I couldn't find anything on the PC's website besides a turkey burger.

I'm making the BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad and layering it in the Trifle Bowl.

that sounds good! do you have that recipe or one similar I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
try melting a little butter (tbsp), a little lemon juice (tbsp) and at least 1/2 cup your favourite jelly in the saute pan - (I like to use pepper jelly for the kick) and brush it onto chicken that is either being grilled or broiled. Simple!

Or, fill it with the Garlic Infused Oil and use it to make masses of crostini.

Or, make a glaze with maple syrup and cinnamon and brush that onto thick slicesd of pineapple on the BBQ. Mmmm mmmmm good!

those sound good!!:D

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Barbecued Burger Recipe?

To make the Barbecued Burger Recipe, you will need ground beef, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and hamburger buns.

2. How do I use the BBQ Basting Bottle to baste the burgers?

To use the BBQ Basting Bottle, fill it with your desired sauce and squeeze the bottle to baste the burgers while they are cooking on the grill.

3. Can I use a different type of meat besides ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even veggie burgers for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

4. How long should I cook the burgers on the grill?

The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your burgers, but a good rule of thumb is to cook them for about 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare burgers.

5. Can I make this recipe in the oven instead of on the grill?

Yes, you can bake the burgers in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, and then baste them with the BBQ Basting Bottle before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies