• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bar items?

chefmelody

Feb 6, 2006
I have a host next weekend who has told me that she's interested in purchasing more items for her home bar. I've already mentioned the bar boards, the citrus press, and the can/jar/bottle openers. Does anyone else have any suggestions for helpful items for a bar? I don't have a bar myself, and rarely make mixed drinks, so it's difficult for me to think of any.

She's having a chocolate show and serving alcohol at the party too, so I'd like to be able to demo some of the products with the drinks as well!

Mar 2, 2006
quick stir pitchures for mixing... maybe the carafe (doubt it)? mini tart shaper (for smushing those cherries for drinks) Ultimate Slice and grate for those perfect lemon,lime or orange slices. The zester (some drink call for that as garnish) the corer for those strawberries on top of drinks. Funnels.. towels, mini-whipper, the easy read measuring cup (use as a jigger) can strainer... gosh that is all I can think of off the top of my head, can you tell I used to bartend? Now I wanna mix myself a drink!!

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
What about some of the Chillzanne pieces for keeping cherries, lemon, lime, etc in? The kebab thingys would make cute stirrers. and of course the quickstir pitcher for when she is having a party can save time and make a signature drink in a huge quantity. and the SA pieces would be cute... the small bowl caddy could also be used for lemons/limes or nuts and pretzels. The woven selection could be used as a tray to hold some of her accessories. That's all I can think of at the moment, as I am half asleep, but I wish you luck and hope it goes over well!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Measure Mix & Pour

Measure Mix & Pour for making individual specialty drinks (have a customer who uses this just for that purpose).

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I second the Measure Mix N Pour...makes fabulous martinis! The SA small square makes a great place to put sugar or salt to rim the glasses, too! Use another SA square for already cut up lemons, limes, etc...
Don't forget to serve all your munchies on Simple Additions or in the Woven Selections or the stoneware or any combination thereof!
The cheese knife or the stainless cheese set would go fabulously for the wine and cheese lovers!