• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Grilling Flyer for Your Next BBQ - Get Ready to Impress!

In summary, the Bamboo Flyer is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for quickly shredding cooked meats, cheeses, and vegetables. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for shredding other foods such as fruits and vegetables. To use it, simply place the food in the chute and pull the handle a few times. The Bamboo Flyer is safe to use, but caution should always be taken when using any kitchen tool.
whiteyteresa
What do you think ? ? ?

I have added another flyer for grilling

I need to know before I print it for a set-up today -(Saturday)

:chef:

Attachments

• Flyer - Bamboo 001.pdf
    103 KB · Views: 405
  • Flyer - Grilling 001.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
PLEASE Help

I am leaving the house in 1 hour and 16 minutes

Thanks

:blushing:

both are nice,i like the bamboo best though...

On the bamboo one, I'd put The Pampered Chef and the registered symbol.On the grilling one, I'd add some sort of punctuation after the first "healthier" and "eating". Also, I'd add a comma or "and" or "&"between economical and healthier.

Nice job though! Hope your event goes well! :)

Awesome on the bamboo... kind of wordy on the grilling...maybe something like this..
Grill with The Pampered Chef! It's healthier and very budget-friendly!

Also, don't forget to add the ®. You can do that by holding Alt and keying 0174.

Related to Bamboo Grilling Flyer for Your Next BBQ - Get Ready to Impress!

What is the Bamboo Flyer?

The Bamboo Flyer is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly and easily shred cooked meats, cheeses, and vegetables with just a few pulls. The unique design of the blades creates perfect shreds every time.

Is the Bamboo Flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Flyer is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Bamboo Flyer for shredding other foods besides meats and cheeses?

Yes, the Bamboo Flyer can also be used to shred vegetables like carrots, zucchini, and cabbage. It can also be used to shred fruits like apples and pears.

How do I use the Bamboo Flyer?

Using the Bamboo Flyer is simple. Just place the food you want to shred in the chute, secure the lid, and pull the handle a few times. The blades will easily shred the food into perfect pieces.

Is the Bamboo Flyer safe to use?

Yes, the Bamboo Flyer is safe to use. It is designed with safety features, such as a locking lid and non-slip base, to prevent accidents while using it. However, as with any kitchen tool, it is important to use caution and follow the instructions provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CRuff
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
vminaudo